The Beginning.

Sally, an independent woman who did 24 hour jobs just to help provide for her family. She abandoned her studies but barely received a penny every job she took. She never stopped though. Nothing ever stopped her from helping her family at all. She took jobs left and right that were up for hiring until she settled for one job that paid a decent amount. She worked at a local bar that always held concerts and so she was more behind the scenes of those on controlling the lights and extra effects. Sally adapted quickly to it and always gave off her best backstage. That's where finally the money came in and she was able to help support the family, finally buying full meals and paying bills slowly. No one could ever be happier for what she's done as her family was so grateful. She never really saved anything for herself as she put it all towards her parents and their home. She didn't mind it at all though but it slowly deteriorated her mental state as she worked constantly. She ignored everyone's worry and continued to work. "You really should go home Sally, look at you!" One the workers pointed out to her appearance to which she seemed visibly exhausted and her hair messed up which ragged clothes. "Look.. I'm fine. I appreciate it but please no need to worry for me." Which she always said to everyone who pointed out her physical appearance. She knew and she wasn't gonna stop.

Soon that job came to an end. Not because of her health no, someone came up to her giving a offer. "Hey miss!" Someone called out to her which she turned to see a well attired man. He seemed like a important business dude. "My apologies to interrupt your duties but I'm here to offer you a dream, a dream everyone wishes to have." He digged in his pocket before pulling our something and handed a business card to her. "I'm here to offer for you to become a model! You intrigued me and I know you have some type of story behind it all!" His tone was so.. lively and upbeat. It kinda intimidated her. "Um.. but why me? There's nothing but just a mess you see right now." She looked at the card in her hand. "We can fix you up and gain that boost of confidence!" He wrapped a arm around her neck. "You will be on runways, covers of magazines, travel, get many opportunities from other brands, get tons of money!" Money sold her. "Really?" He nodded. "Yes really! The sooner you join us the better!" Should she really sign up for this? This would mean she would be away from her family and be focused on this career. Well this is for money. "Ok.. I'll join the company." The man was happy to hear the news. "Alright, come with me!" He guided her outside to a limousine outside parked in front of the bar. She hasn't seen one of these in so long. "Say hello to a new life Sally!" He opened the door for her which revealed some other models sitting in there with glasses of champagne with a purple mixed with blue lighting. They welcomed her and were so happy to see her, she honestly couldn't tell if they were pretending to be nice to her. "These are some of the people you will be working along with Sally." The man sat next to her as the models waved and praised her beauty. "I don't think I'm that pretty.." She smiled awkwardly. "Oh don't think that!" One of the models spoke before handing her a glass of champagne. "I used to be like you but once you get that spark of confidence then you'll feel so much better in yourself and your body." Does this job really change you? Maybe this wouldn't be too bad.

Let's fast forward to a few years later. Sally was doing well. Much better than before. She gained her confidence back as promised and received a ton of money. She gave half of that to her family to which they finally moved closer to Sally finally having a stable home. Sally was a well known model in the industry now labelled the most beautiful women and hardworking in the model industry. No one dared to speak down on her as she was the most respected. Men left and right have offered to date her but she always declined cause none interested her plus she knew they only wanted her for money and her beauty. She isn't some oblivious women that you can use. After a runway show there was always a after party for people to attend to and this was a special night for Sally. Now we introduce another person, his name is Mark. He had to sneak into this high class party to just do one thing and one thinh only at the time but this is where his eyes landed on a beautiful women who stood out in the crowd. He knew who she was once he saw her face, Sally. The most adored model with a tragic backstory before she became popular. He never really became the obsessed dudes who'd crush on her but.. seeing her in person kinda changes it all. He sighed and looked around the crowd then back to the women as he walked up to her. Immediately he was stopped by some guards. "What the fuck..?" He growled and the two just looked down at him. "State your business." Why does he get stopped but fans just sneaks pass to get a picture? The women behind the men just seemed annoyed and moved between them, shooing them off somewhere else. "Move I can handle this." The guards looked at each other and shrugged before they walked away disappearing into the crowd. "You weren't invited were you?" Shoot. His cover was blown. "Uh.." He couldn't back outta this situation now, he thought he was being smart enough but he guessed she walked around his plan. "It's fine, I won't tell anybody as long as you don't do anything." Sally gave a reassuring smile. She turned away for a moment and poured him a glass of wine then turned back to hand him the glass. "Thank you." He nodded and grabbed the glass. "So what brought you here hm?" She took a sip out her own glass. Mark couldn't say the truth as to why he was here in the first place. He didn't want a bad image plus he didn't wanna be kicked out. "Well I was just passing by to put in simpler terms." He chuckled awkwardly. Her presence was quite intimidating but then again very relaxing in a way. They were hitting it off the whole time and had a bunch of laughs.