Magic Knights Entrance Exam

6 months later.

"[Name]! Wake up!"

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"God..."

The two kids excitedly shake the tired male, who was awake by the vigorous shaking. [Name] got up from his laying position and slump his back against a tree.

He was tired, very tired.

He didn't really get to sleep last night, hell he was having trouble sleeping because how cold it was last night.

"What is it.."

"Don't you remember? Today is the day!"

"What day...Uh..
It's Monday."

"Noo!! Today is where the Magic Knights exam start! Let's get ready!"

"What..!?"
'It's today?? Darn!'

[Name] struggled to get ready, the lake was cold and he could barely get inside, but he force himself to since he needs to get ready.

The lake was so cold he could've sworn his body is starting to turn into ice.

The kids were playing while he's just here to get ready, he didn't understand how they were so energetic at this time..It's like 7 in the morning.

Training for 6 whole months was tiresome...But now today is the real deal, so he have to get serious. Sometimes he's afraid of messing up, but he's sure today he won't do that.

After all, it would be a shame...Since, messing up in front of the leaders would be embarrassing.

How can he even end up like this in the human world?

☆☆

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yep! Yep!"
"Yeaahhh!!"

[Name] took a deep breath and reveal his wings once again. The gust of wind blew away the leafs around him.
After letting out his wings, he then flew in the sky.

He could hear the kids' giggles, they seem happy.

[Name] casually fly his way to the place where the entrance is at. A few weeks ago, he had already been there with the help of Ashley and Ace. He had gone there just to make sure he doesn't get lost when the day has come.

The kids also said that their father used to be a Magic Knight, and he was in the Golden Dawn. He hoped that he would get into the Golden Dawn too since they said that it was the strongest squad. Maybe all that 6 months training will get him into the squad.

☆☆☆☆

It was a rather long journey arriving at the capital, but it might be worth it.

[Name] got out from the hiding spot and start walking. He look around, the place looks quite lively than last time, maybe some of the people here might wanna join the exam too.

"Woah! It's been so long since I've seen the capital! Dad sometimes bring us here and spoil us with food and toys!"

Ashley said in a excited tone, [Name] hum in response.

Those two had also shown him where the entrance is a few weeks ago, so he already know where to go. Thanks to them.

"The time where our dad participate in the exam, he was so skill! He went boom, and bam! Everything he does was so perfect that he impressed all of the captains!"

"That's nice."

Their father seem to be an interesting and strong person, but sadly the kids haven't seen him in a long time.

☆☆

[Name] finally arrived at the entrance exam. There was a line where you have to get your grimoire check. It wasn't that long, so he could get in quick, maybe.

He stood behind the line. He fiddle with his coat button so he doesn't get bored, this should be quick, he's glad that he came early and not late..Or the line could've been VERY long.

Not a while after, it was finally his turn. He show his grimoire at the male in front of him, he checked for a bit, then told him his number,

"Your number is 166. Next!"

"Gaaahh!! I'm so excited! Finally seeing the captains together for the first time!"

'Huh? I thought...Nevermind.'

[Name] walk inside the entrance. When walking inside, he was met with a lot people. He felt slightly overwhelmed by the humans chatting with one another.

He went to one of the pillar and lay here, it might take some time for the exam to start.

"So many people!"

"I know right! It's very nerve-wracking for me if I was here!"

"Huh? What are those?"

"Anti-birds! Those birds peck people with less magic! They're so adorable!!"

'How do they even know all of this..'

[Name] watch the people get pecked by the birds, who are called 'anti-birds' for some reason. He was confused to why he didn't have any birds on him, does he have a lot of magic perhaps? Seem like it, that's great, maybe that could prove he's strong..?

"AAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!"

"..What was that?"

[Name] was deadpanned when seeing a boy running around the area, bunch of anti-birds were on him. He heard the kids chuckled and make fun of the boy, which he thought was a bit rude.

He felt kinda bad for the kid, if a lot of birds are on him...Then he must not have a lot of magic, poor kid.

"You know, I really hope that you get into the Golden Dawn."

"I know, Ashley..I know. I will get in, don't worry, I'm sure of it."

"You better-

IS THAT THE CAPTAIN OF THE BLACK BULLS!?"

"Ashley..You're so loud!"

[Name] saw the boy was getting his head picked up by a strange man. The man wore a tank top..And, he was smoking.

'Smoking...I remember that wasn't allowed in my country, it's a sin that you could commit. But I guess it's fine in the human world.'

"Waaa! He's so scary and cool! Even if his squad was the most weakest and troublesome, he really is very interesting!"

"True, his dark magic is so powerful!"

"How do you guys know all of this?"

"Our dad told us everything about the Magic Knights and the captains! We pretty much remember everything he said, even if he's gone."

"Okay..--"

"OH. MY. GOD."

"Thanks for waiting...

Invited examinees.."