WE ARE BACK BIATCHES 🤭

The smell of cigarette smoke stunk up the room. There sat five teenage boys at a table. Sato, Koda, Shoji, Ojiro, and Tokoyami. Let's just say.. Some of them had a quirk change. Sato is basically the freaking hulk, and is angry all most all the time, and Ojiro can grow scales, horns, wings and fangs. (DRAGONBORNE REFRENCE MY DUDES) Dudes basically a dragon.

"Ever stop to think how we got here?" Ojiro randomly asked, playing with his oversized tie.
"Why the hell does that matter? The assholes abandoned us." Sato snarled. Shoji had a saddened look on his face. He's the only one who wasn't totally brutal with his victims. He wanted more forgiveness than revenge. He missed his classmates.Killing them would overcome the tentacled boy with guilt. Everyone else wanted to bash class 1A's pretty little faces in, while Shoji wanted peace.

"When will we kill those imbeciles..?" Tokoyami said while caressing Shoji's head. Tye group suspected Tokoyami gave Shoji Stockholm syndrome. At least thats Ojiro's theory. After the incident, the use-to-be tailed boy had gained a ...weird personality after the incident. He was never angry, or aggressive. Mostly just laid back, and seemed to always be drunk even if he was sober. Always in another world. Anywho, let's get on with the rest of this.

Koda responded by slamming a paper on the table they were sitting around. It was a stick figure drawing executing the plan.

 It was a stick figure drawing executing the plan

Tokoyami sighed and sipped his cup. "That's not gonna work. The security is not that easy to get through."
"We can just fight them all." a smirk appeared on Ojiro's face. Tokoyami turned out to be smiling too.

"Well, I've found an ex-hero to help us."  Tokoyami moved his eyes towards the door. "Come on in."

The door slowly opened.