" Chapter One"

Zarielle MeShawn Jones

Location: Houston, TX

Date: August 1st, 2021

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up out of my deep slumber. Rolling my eyes I look over to my right on my nightstand looking at my clock. The time read 07:53 A.M. I grabbed my phone, picking it up to see that my mother was calling.

"Hello" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up against my headboard.

"Good morning, Zari you not up yet?" my mother said

" No, you know today is my day to sleep in" I responded back to her as I was now getting out the bed.

My feet touching the cold floor as my house is always cold, I grabbed my Calvin Klein panties out my ass as finished up my conversation with my mom. Walking into my bathroom I sat my phone onto the counter as I grabbed my toothbrush running water over it first before brushing my teeth.

Looking into the mirror thinking of what I was going to do today since my sleep got broken. I moved here to Houston, Texas about six months ago after me and my long term boyfriend of three years broke up. Originally I was born and raised in Monroe, LA, moving to Texas was good thing for me. It was time for a change, I needed something new something different and this was most definitely it. I worked for myself as a Hairstylist, specializing in relaxed hair and extensions.

Finishing up my morning routine I went over to my closet and stood in front of rank of clothes thinking of an outfit. I really didn't think I was going to be doing anything major today I really just wanted to have a chill day to myself.  After, about what felt like forever I decided on a tight fitting black muscle shirt with some black tights. Pulling my shirt over my head looking into my mirror watching myself get dressed. Smirking at the look of my nipple rings peeking through my shirt. Pulling my tights up and sliding my feet into my black Tory Burch slides. I walked back over to my bed making it up sitting my pillows up against my black platform headboard.

Grabbing my purse and keys, I head out to my 2021 black Nissan Altima. Pushing start and connecting my phone to the car. I started off with my Gospel playlist, for me to be twenty-two I feel like I'm doing a damn good job for myself. My own car that's paid for, my own house, working for myself.

Pulling up to target I parked and got out my car. It was fairly hot outside but it's early in the morning so it's a nice cool breeze. My twenty-six inch freshly done sew in that I did on myself blowed with the wind as I walked inside. I grabbed me a buggy and got in line at Starbucks. By now it was after 9am, ordering my usual I got a venti strawberry lemonade and a croissant. I paid for my food and headed through target collecting everything I needed.

Once I was done in target, I headed over to Ulta to restock on some of my makeup and to grab another bottle of " I want you" by Jimmy Choo. I stopped by the grocery store on my way home to grab some wine and dinner for tonight.

I headed back home after finishing up all of my errands. I went and unloaded my car, after doing so I put everything where it needed to be and got in the shower. As the hot water hit my skin I found myself lost in my thoughts. I really was doing this shit on my own. I loved every bit of it too, doing what I wanted too , when I wanted too & how I wanted too.

Getting out the shower and drying off I changed into my night gown. By now it's around 7:30 ish I lotion up my body and slipped on my house shoes. Going into the kitchen I started on my dinner . I was making a seafood pasta and garlic bread. Pouring myself a glass of Stella Black. My phone rung grabbing it off the counter seeing that Mari.. was calling. Mari was a girl I met when I first moved here to Houston. She's pretty as fuck and we got really close. We're both the same age twenty two.

"Hello?" I said sipping from my glass of wine
"Hey bitch I think I'm a little too drunk, I'm right by your place is it okay if I come crash?" She said laughing
"bitch.. where you been, yes come on" I said laughing.
The phone hung up by this time my food was done. I started fixing myself a plate and by now I was on my third glass of wine. I can admit I was starting to feel good as fuck.

Amari GravesI stumbled up to Zari front door, I went out for mimosas around 2 and then I went to another day bar and my ass got tore up

Amari Graves
I stumbled up to Zari front door, I went out for mimosas around 2 and then I went to another day bar and my ass got tore up. Knocking on the door waiting on Zari to come to the door. I slide my heels off, Zari and I had been friends for the past six months. She had just moved here meanwhile I've lived in Houston my whole life.

Zari came to the door opening it, standing in the door frame she had her hair clipped up , with a black night gown on looking good as hell. Zari Elle didn't know that I was gay. I didn't wanna tell her because I knew she didn't like women, we were genuinely friends!

"Bitch you look a mess!!" She said laughing bringing me in for a hug. She smelt sooo mfn good and all I saw was her fat ass.
"Man hush , can I get a shirt and some shorts?" I said walking into her room.

This isn't my first time staying over her house so I pretty much was used to being over here.
She gave me something to sleep in and I went and got into her shower.
Stepping out I dried off and slipped on the clothes that she gave me. I walked into her bedroom to see her knocked out. I cut the bathroom light out and walked over to the bed. I pulled the covers back only too be shocked at my view. This bitch ain't have nobody draws on. I instantly got turned on looking at her freshly waxed pussy.

This my friend is all I kept telling myself, crawling into the bed I laid there thinking. I turned over onto my side as I was facing her while she laid on her back. I eased my hand over to her to pull her dress down. She moved just a little bit. I don't know if the liquor was making me be this bold but I wanted this bitch bad.

"Mari" she said softly
"Yeah?" I said
"Don't be staring at me bitch" she laughed
"Girl hush" I said
I really wanted to taste her. I know she taste good asf and I need to see. Fuck it, if this ends our friendship at least I know what her pussy taste like. Carefully raising up I eased her dress up exposing her pussy and big ass titties. Looking up at her to see her sound asleep. I rub my hands against her clit hearing her softly move and moan.

If she didn't like it she would've stopped me right?
Licking on her nipples I felt myself getting wet asf. This shit felt so wrong cause she sleep but it felt so right. As I tugged with her nipple rings she widens her legs moaning. I moved in between her legs started eating her out.

"MARI?! What the fuck" she Moans out .

Should I continue??
20 comments for the next chapter!
Comment and lmk your thoughts .