28| ᴄᴀɢᴇ: ᴅᴇꜱɪʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

@jaipur4488 Hope you get satisfied with the chapter, this time

@jaipur4488 Hope you get satisfied with the chapter, this time. And, also, I hope everyone enjoys this more than the previous version. I'll wait for ur reviews. It's not a waste of time. It's Learning. I'm glad, I learned from a reader❤

-------------------------------------------------------------

AADRITI POV:

We enjoyed the nightfall chilly climate in each other arms, standing on a balcony. I look at his hands. It has turned redder and getting more apparent, with each passing day. It's gonna be a big blemish. "You should take care of yourself too, Saho.", I said, tilting my head slightly to see him. He mutters if I won't take care of him. I giggle hearing his remark.

I turn over as he wraps his arms around my waist, and then, playfully wiggles his eyebrows. I stroked his unclothed toned chest and gazed at him, "I'll always." As we both share a smile. At the same time, a garish explosion blows into my ears as it made him stumble back from me.

My eyes widened in tremor when I saw blood oozing out of his chest. I strived to rush toward him, but he lifted his hand in front of me, signifying, to stop.

"Go inside.", he breathed out. I shook my head negatively with tears blurring my vision. When I strive to reach out to him, he pushed me back strongly and it made me fumble back into our room from the balcony. Before he could enter, another bullet tore his chest in front of my eyes, making me scream in agony.

He fell to his knees with blood splattered on the floor and smiled at me as I sat in the same position. What should I- before my mind could understand everything, he fell to the floor. I cried out his name with all of my soundness, "SAHOR!"

My eyes snapped open with a loud gasp. I jostled out with my heartbeat banging against my chest. I place my hand on it, which is rising and down because of my racing breath. I looked at the floor to see it is empty. Abruptly, my eyes shifted to the other side of the bed. I breathed out a relief of sigh when I saw him sleeping, peacefully. I wipe off the sweat from my face and leaned down closer to him.