Introduction

Hello readers, old and new!  Welcome to My Book of OCs and Mayhem!  

In basic summary, there are going to be three different kinds of chapters:  Profiles, "In a Nutshell"s, and One Shots.  

Profiles are pretty self-explanatory.  They're going to be descriptions of certain characters.  I'm not sure how detailed they're going to be, it might depend on whether I actually write down their story or not, which, I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure I'm going to do for all of them.  We'll see.  

"In a Nutshell"s are basically going to describe characters in a nutshell.  This will take the form of vines, memes, and little situations that are too short to be One Shots.  You're gonna get a pretty good idea of each character's personality.  

Speaking of One Shots, those chapters are also pretty self-explanatory.  Super-short stories about a specific situation and/or little moments.  

In addition, I'll probably put little announcements, rants, or thoughts here, just to put them somewhere.  

I'm doing this because I don't have the motivation to write each character's story out (and/or I don't know their full story yet), and I'm currently hyper-fixated on some original stuff I'm doing.  

This book will include multiple fandoms, in no particular order, and you can find a list of them in my "about" section.  

The first chapter may be out later today, who knows.  

So, enjoy!  

See ya'll!!  

Thanks! -NikanB