Part One, The Meet.

Once upon a time there was a civilian in Bloxberg named Tom, and Tom ended up in someone's hotel, and began walking through an endless loop of doors, flickering light, blinding purple lights, and lots of closets. Tom looks at the elegant doors and struts confidently into the door, to see a sexy beast starting back at him.

   Tom looked in awe at this tall, lengthy, voluptuous creature.  Unsure of what to do, bloxburg resident approached it, staring up at all its magnificent features.  Normally, the creature, known as figure would have killed the human on sight, but Tom was different….

    In a good way even.  bloxburg resident breathed deeply for a moment, silence ensued between the two, Tom shot his head up at figure and said “hey bae could I get your name? And maybe even your number?” Tom winked at figure, feeling his face heat up as this was his attempt at flirting.

   Figure covered his face with his hands and handed him the slip of paper with the code. He said "Shall we meet again my dear." With his monsterous teeth. Tom blushed and twirled and giggled. "Thank you cutie" he walks past figure and brushes figures ass. "Ah~!" Figure moans. Tom turns back around and does a lip bite. Figure grabs Bloxberg resident's hand and blushes. "D-don't go Bloxy kun"

   “I must” Tom sighed “I promise we will meet again.” Tom assured, figure nodded at this, letting go of his hand and waving goodbye to the beautiful bloxburgious man.  As Tom exited the library, figure couldnt help but feel sad, so it decided to follow Tom.

   What figure wasnt aware of is Tom didnt know he was being followed.

   As time passed on, Tom made it to door 76, figure following behind. Tom started the seek chase, but right before he could make it out he was struck dead by seek. Figure watched in horror as his limp body fell to the floor, and he died.

   Figure rushed to lay beside Tom, he grabbed him in his arms. "n-no, Tom... SEEK HOW COULD YOU. ' Figure rushes towards Seek and pokes him in the eye. "You little bitch! " Seek screams in agony.

*Clarity begins to play*

    Figure rips Seek's head off and begins to drop to the floor. "You left too soon my dear." A tear fell from his face and he began to sing from his heart.

   "If our love.. is tragedy... W-why are you my clarity.." he brought Tom to his chest and kissed Bloxberg resident's forehead as the sun rises and hits his face. His tears glistening in the light, suddenly something happens..

Mammon from the hit game Obey Me walks into the room and gasps.