002, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐦𝐚𝐧

DEAR, EX

MEMORIES conan gray

MEMORIES conan gray

TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY had been uneventful, yet exhausting all at once.

she drove to school with the group, talking to liam, mia, tess, chase, and alaina... and she didn't see anyone else from her old group once. not maia, not the triplets.

now it was thursday, and she was walking into school while laughing with tess and laine about a dumb rumor of chase. he was behind the three, rolling his eyes. haley told everyone that they hooked up, and to be honest, it was hilarious.

as they're laughing at the school's student-made 'tea' insta account's detailed description of what happened between the two, scarlett looks up and sees none other than chris, looking at her, his back pressed against a locker as nick and matt quietly argue beside him.

she stares at him. she's been dying to make eye contact with him again since it's been six months since they've spoken.

but thinking of that, she looks away.

new life.

CHRIS SIGHS TO HIMSELF as scarlett looks away. he knew something was up with her. she was wearing makeup, which she herself refused to do, hanging out with the ACT group (alaina, chase, tessa) who she always claimed to hate.

chris heard she went to parties now, something she also always hated. after she was there for an hour, she got nauseous. every time.

he also heard that she got a B- on a test the other day. for most people, a B is great, but for scar? it was so out of charcter.

she wasn't even scar anymore. she was scarlett wheeler. popular and probably with chase fenton.

chris had recently began to regret breaking up with scar. in the moment, it had felt right. he wanted to enter a new era in his life, start a career. for some stupid reason, he thought that meant without his girl. so the night he had decided, she left his house collected, falling apart the second she stepped outside.

chris was scar's first love, and admittedly, she wanted him to be her last love. together until they day they die. but chris ruined it all.

and yet the both of them still blame themselves.

"chris!" nick snaps, and chris turns his head towards his brothers. "come on, let's go."

"don't blame him, he made eye contact with scar." maia sarcastically remarks, rolling her eyes. chris wants to tell her to not talk about scar as if the group hates her. but the group doesn't like scarlett. they all love scar. the girl who would ditch hangouts to study or bring a book to a party. if she even went.