EPILOGUE #2

When Kristen & Bradley
Bradshaw became parents.

KRISTEN GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR FIRST CHILD, Aiden Tom Bradshaw

KRISTEN GAVE BIRTH TO THEIR FIRST CHILD, Aiden Tom Bradshaw. Then, a couple years later, there was another; Chloe Carole Bradshaw. They'd thought it was enough, two kids were hectic enough for their working household — already juggling two major careers plus the ascent into the school system for their kids. Their middle names were small tokens, rarely ever used in the household or daily life but just those small momentos to remind the kids of the grandparents they'd never meet.

But then, of course, there was a third miracle a couple more years later and, Nicole Bradshaw was born.

"COME ON MY LITTLE SNOWBALLS! Just take a nice photo for grams!" Sarah panted, ripping Chloe and Nicole apart from their fight over their action figures, "Grams, Nicki won't leave my stuff alone!"

Aiden yelled as he ran down the stairs, his phone in hand, "Maybe if you weren't so annoying then Nic would-"

"Argue with me more, Aiden. I dare you," She stood, her mind escaping the figures now onto insulting her brother, "I'll tell Dad and he won't bring you to the Tarmac tomorrow!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"If we're too young to go, then so are you!" She crossed her arms, Nicole now standing short beside her with crossed arms alike to her older sister, "Yeah!"

"Go back to fighting," He spat, "I'm 4 years older than you Chlo. Accept it."

"Hey, hey, hey, why do I hear yelling!" Their favourite Uncle, Pete Mitchell or as they too called him, Maverick had walked into the door, "Aiden, I hope you're not giving your sisters a hard time again."

"Come on!" Aiden groaned, his father piling in the door aswell, sliding his arm around him, "Lighten up, they're jealous 'cus your mom has rules about flying."

"Nice one," Maverick rolled his eyes, Bradley correcting himself, "Rules in place to ensure safety, kids."

"I'll tell mom about our joyride the other day," Chloe leant backward, Bradley running over to scoop her up, "You wouldn't dare!"

"God, you sound like Aiden," Nicole rolled her eyes as she looked at her father, "Actually, I'd argue Aiden sounds like me."

"Hello to you Mr Bradshaw," Sarah Kazanksy intervened, though she was still grinning from the sight of her beaming grandchildren.