The story of Lunar

Lunar. A place in the third dimension, far away from the rest. An alternate dimension created by the six demon moons and their creator. A world of peace, beauty, love and death.

At first, when Lunar was just created, the world was nothing but a swirl of mist and dirt.
Then came the six demon moons with their gifts.
Kioshi, the queen of the demon moons, gifted Lunar its three moons, and its night sky with the six stars of hell and the four winds of heaven. She gifted Lunar Love and Death.
Shi, the strongest demon moon, has gifted Lunar Hatred and Life, gifted Lunar the first creatures and the sun.
Arachnid, the second demon moon, gifted Lunar fertility, three of the first creatures and gave the creatures of Lunar a sense of home.
Hanako, the third demon moon, gifted Lunar nature, and gifted it five of the first creatures and has made two of them insects.
Ryuu, the fourth demon moon, gifted Lunar fire and war, rage and power, destruction and reincarnation.
Kurayami, the fifth demon moon, gifted Lunar Darkness and Shadow, he gifted Lunar Dusk and Dawn, and all of the emotions the people of Lunar can feel.
Ayano, the sixt demon moon, has gifted Lunar magic, power, art, creativity and honesty.
And then all of them created the place.
At first it was dry, until Hanako's gift of nature gifted it water. Then the place became damp and filled with water. Shi's and Ryuu's gift of sun and warmth created the first life.

First life was tiny, impossible to the human eye to see. Soon it grew into one of the first creatures.

Soon the creatures knew how to care for themselves, and evolved into more. Much more then anyone couldve imagined. But then things became bad. There was too much wars and destruction.
And the world of Lunar has been gived a chance for a brand new start twice.
The third time, the demon moons decided to teach them how to care for their world.
And thats were the story begun.