Result

"And that mark the end of the examination. Now, each examinee will come forward when their number is called out. The captains will raise their hands if they wish to have you join their team. It is up to the examinee to accept the offer or not. However, as mentioned before, if there are no takers..The examinee will not be able to join the Magic Knights."

The Golden Dawn captain finishes his speech, there was silence for a moment before a voice called out the first candidate's number, and they step forward. [Name] felt uneasy, he feels nervous after some of the candidates didn't get in, he was here to only join the Golden Dawn because of those two kids.
Even if he doesn't know much about the Magic Knights, he's doing all this for those two.

He kept the promise, he will not disappoint them, not right here.

He felt stares on him, he felt as if the captains are staring at him for some reason, this was too nerve-wracking for him.

After a while of numbers being called, his number was finally next, and he felt his heart almost dropped to his stomach.

"You can do it, [Name]!"

One of the kid said, making him feel a bit better because of the courage. he walk over to the spot where he needs to stood on, he stare at all of the captains at the stadium, he tried to keep his cool. His eyes landed on the Golden Dawn captain, the both of the staring at eachother, the eyes behind the mask staring into his soul.

It was like the captains were telepathically communicating with one another, making it feel as if something bad was gonna happen. The captain then smile at him, [Name] noticed he was raising his hand, actually,

all of the captains raise their hands!

[Name] heard gasp behind his back, he was shock, he was speechless. The captains were just so casual about raising their hands, is this really happening?He couldn't even let out a single word, he couldn't contain his excitement and nervousness.

"THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!"

Then, he finally got the courage to speak.

"Allow me to join the Golden Dawn."

[Name] finally let out, he close his mouth shut after that, his face reddened in embarrassment. He saw the other captains sigh, but Captain Vangeance seem glad. [Name] saw how the man was smiling at him, it made him more nervous, he figure he was too awkward at some point.He walk away and stood to his original spot, exhaling and inhaling every once in a while, trying to calm himself down from the shock of his decision. He felt so happy yet so scared on being a Knight, what would happen to him if he gets hurt during a mission? Would they even take him seriously? What if he can't make good friends among the other Knights, or worse; what if they don't like him?

Beside, he have kids with him so being a Magic Knight and also carrying two annoying kids will be difficult, and, he will probably hide the fact that he have kids with him. They might hate his guts.
[Name] shook his head as he tries to rid himself of these negative thoughts, they won't happen. He already came here knowing the risks. If something goes wrong with his decisions, then he will deal with it, there's no turning back.

But then again, what if they found out about the kids and think he's a single father?

[Name] panicked along the way walking through the crowd of people, he was trying to find the Golden Dawn captain, he knew he was here somewhere at least. He was getting a bit annoyed and mad at the crowd, but keep his cool.

He was walking everywhere. That was until he finally senses the man's strong mana somewhere, he followed where he senses the mana, and he finally found the guy that he was looking for. The captain of the Golden Dawn...Finally.

He was with three other male, and it seem he was talking to them. He took a deep breath before walking towards them, one of them noticed him walking over. [Name] was very nervous by the stare the dude gave him, but he tries to act normal. The captain noticed him, then give him a smile, before greeting him in a very polite tone, [Name] greeted him back, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"The Golden Dawn captain, the Golden Dawn captain!!"

"I am very glad to have you all being the new recruits of the Golden Dawn. I hope you three get along with your new squadmates later on. And as you know, I am William Vangeance, and this is one of my member, Shiren Tium, he is very quiet but I'm sure you can get along with him."

The three of them nodded their head in understanding, Shiren is somewhat tall, and he seem kind enough.

"Now then, we should head to the Golden Dawn headquarters so you can meet the others..The Golden Dawn will be your new home from now on."

☆☆☆

They arrived at the Golden Dawn headquarters, captain Vangeance lead them inside, which they were greeted by the other members who were all waiting for them, just as they were greeted by their captain, they were happy to see their captain, but the smile on their face turned into a frown after they saw their new squadmates. [Name] figured one of the new member is a noble, while the other is a peasant...Maybe including him.

"You may introduce yourself."

The captain says, staring at the new members. They were all silent for awhile. But when a noble blond hair boy finally spoke up,

"My name's Salim Hapshass, one of the kind from the Hapshass family"

The guy, who is Salim, introduce himself to the Golden Dawn, [Name] didn't like the guy, he seem to be petty somehow.

Next it was the next guy's turn, of course.

"I am Yuno, from Hage Village."

That's all the boy have to say about himself. [Name] noticed how some of the Golden Dawn were glaring at the boy, Yuno. The boy was chill, so why do they hate him? He was confused at first but shrugged it off, then it was finally his turn to introduce himself,

"I'm..[Name], and uh..I'm from.."

[Name] pause, he didn't know where he is from, ever since he appeared in the human world he just...Don't where he is, he just has the kids with him and he doesn't even know here the kids live! But thankfully, the kids helped him.

"Say you are from Kiten Village."

"A-ah, yes, I'm from Kiten Village!"

Their attention was all on [Name] after he said he was from Kiten Village, they start glaring at him too, which he slightly panic and thought he did something bad. He didn't saw the gaze that the captain gave him, captain Vangeance was staring at him suspiciously.

"..Nevertheless, I hope you all can treat them with respect, too. After all, they are newcomers, it will take some time for them to adjust here."

He pauses. Some nod at the captain while some stay silent. Captain Vangeance spoke again,

"Klaus, can you give the newcomers a tour around the base? And show them their room."

"Yes, of course, sir Vangeance."

Captain Vangeance walk away. He didn't notice that his captain left the conversation with them. He look back at the group of strangers in front of him, and he was greeted with more glares directed at him. He couldn't help but shivered, he felt really uneasy suddenly.

"You three, follow me."

The guy with glasses said as he leads them around the Golden Dawn base, introducing each room to them.
[Name] could tell the guy was a bit annoyed, who knows why, maybe he's in a bad mood...Or he woke up at the wrong side of the bed.