Bruno mars x Bruno Madrigal

It was a quiet day in the encanto. The sun barely starting to rise, over the waking people.
The Madrigal family getting ready for another day, expected none of what was to come. Suddenly a song could be hear coming just over the hills that protected this small village. It grew louder and closer by the second.

" This hit, that ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold
This one, for them hood girls
Them good girls, straight masterpieces
Stylin', wildin'
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty"

On of the family members in particular, began to worry. Bruno Madrigal had not seen this in his visions. What was this, what was happening.

"I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name, you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money?
Break it down"

Everyone watched in aw as the face of the voice began to show over the mountains.

BRUNO MARSSS???

As the village took in the beautiful creature,
Bruno Madrigal looked unfazed. Who the hell was that? How could he steal my name?

Bruno mars slid down to meet the people living in this humble town, everyone was shocked and surprised to meet one of the most famous artists, right in their very town. Bruno Mars ignored most everyone, he was to stunned by the beauty that was the unfazed Madrigal. He began to walk over to the Madrigal , making him nervous.

"Your the most beautiful person I've ever seen..." Bruno Mars said.

"Wha-what, what are you talking about?!" Bruno shouted confused.

Why would he say that? Was he trying to see if he was a pushover? Bruno Madrigal was not a-

"How about you and me talks stroll later tonight?" Bruno mars said smoothly.

"I- uh ... okay"

HOW COULD AGREE TO MEETING A STRANGER???

================================

Later that day, Bruno Mars came to pick up the other, ready for a night around the small town.

"You look stunning tonight, just as when I first saw you~"

"You meet me this morning..." Bruno sighed.

After some small conversation, and a few laughs, Bruno Mars took Bruno's hand. Bruno was taken aback. What the hell was this lunatic doing?

"Bruno Madrigal, from the moment I met you I wanted to make you mine. You are the most beautiful, amazing person I ever met..."

wut

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you"

...

"Oh what the hell, it's a fanfic"

Bruno and Bruno embraced each other in a loving kiss. This was the start of a bright future for the two Bruno's.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you...