𝐈𝐈. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬

《 •·✧ 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ✧·• 》ACT I                            CHAPTER II( blue iris's )

ACT I CHAPTER II
( blue iris's )

AWAKING WITH AN ACHING sensation surging throughout her brain, was not a pleasant experience for a very hungover Sadie Harris. Her throat was extremely dehydrated, and her muscles twice as weak as they normally were. With the window leading to her fire-escape wide open, New York's humid air seeped through the gap, suffocating her in its messy heat.

Her back was aching due to the door she'd slept on the night previous. Adding to the pain Sadie was already enduring.

She groaned, rubbing the ton's of mascara and eyeliner off of her eyes. It took Sadie a few moments of contemplation before ultimately choosing to get up. Still clad in last nights getup, boots and all, she was highly uncomfortable. How she always put herself into these situations? she'll never know.

Pushing pass the layers of unwashed clothes scattered on her floor, she managed to reach the window leaking hot air into her bedrooms atmosphere. Slamming it shut, Sadie leaned against the framing. Holding her head in her head, the blonde cursed at the substance she was oh so addicted too.

In desperate need of water, she rather reluctantly made her way to the wooden door. Memories of last night, and Calvin's anger issues washing back like a harsh wave.

Sighing out of annoyance, the girl silently made her way into the kitchen once more. The glass she'd shattered still smashed waiting unattended for her to clean on the ground. With her boots still on, Sadie stepped over the sharp shards, reaching for another cup.

"Try not to break that one yeah?" Calvin spoke from his spot on the couch, obviously still irritated, though that was always the case for Sadie.

Sadie rolled her eyes, continuing pouring water into her glass before chugging it. "And clean up your mess whilst you're at it." He added, turning around to face the blonde ignoring him.

She scoffed, her mood ruined entirely just by the man's tone. Mumbling curses under her breathe, she brushed his request under the rug, abandoning her dirty dish in the sink before retreating back into her bedroom.

Once the door was securely locked, she flopped down onto the creaky bed cramped into the corner of her room. Reaching over to the small table accompanied besides it, she grabbed the pack of cigarettes placed atop, and the cheap plastic lighter besides it.

Popping the packet open, she snatched one from its place. Sticking the addictive bud between her chapped lips, she lit the toxic fumes. For a moment, the immense pain from her headache softened, as did the obvious annoyance towards Taylor's boyfriend.