bullies

Hi, my name is Emily, I'm 14 years old, and my life is such a mess.

I have plenty of friends, but I don't trust any of them, I feel distance for my family and I'm bullied in school. I have multiple personalities and it depends on who I am with that who I am. But that's enough about me. Let's get to the story.

This story starts from a sunny Monday. School had started a week ago and I was going to school driving my bike as usually. I live near school and when I go there, I usually take a shortcut through a forest that's between my house and the school. I did it this time too.

I like hearing how the wind plays with trees and how all animals make little sounds when they do their daily jobs or hide from me or how the road bumps the bike when it's little uneven.

When I got to school, I saw my friends Lisa and Nea waiting for me. We went to our first class and after it we had a break so we just sat near a red brick wall.

We have for some reason a habit that Lisa asks us Nea and I how we are and what we did yesterday even when she knows that we answer every time "I'm fine, and I did the same as usual." It's funny how we can't stop it and if Lisa doesn't ask it we get worried that something might be wrong.

During a lunch break was the first time I saw them. My bullies. They walked towards us and I prepared myself to not to show emotions or hit them.

They stopped right in front of us and I knew that I couldn't get out of it.

"Look who we got here" Tallest of them (Jimmy)said to others "a little messy rat" His friends bursted into a laugh. "Didn't I tell you that you should stop coming in here because this only causes you problems and you're too stupid to learn anything" he said leaning over. Then his attention switched from me to my backpack. It was on the ground beside me. He took it, opened it and threw my books and pens into the dust. "Look! Now your books look as dirty as you!" He laughed and I was sure that everyone near us heard that and turned to watch as I picked my stuff up. And as if that weren't enough, when I got up he threw dirt on my face and just stood there laughing when I got it into my mouth and eyes.

That was it. I ran away from them cleaning myself up and tried not to cry.

Lisa and Nea ran behind me and yelled me to stop, but I ran until I reached a corner where no one never comes and let my tears finally come.

Then a bell rang and I needed to go to class. I couldn't pay attention to class because of what my bullies did.

After school I went straight to home and up to my room. I slammed my door shut and screamed to my pillow. Fortunately no one were home.

___________________________________________

A/N
Hi :)
Hopefully you liked this part.
It was little short but I promise that I write longer parts afterwards.
English isn't my national language so please tell if I wrote something wrongly.
Like and follow if you want to know what happens next and who's the shadow
___________________________________________