🎶An Evening of Music🎶

Tonight is the biggest night of their lives, and everyone is having a great time enjoying each other's company. All 3 of their worlds were combined to celebrate the biggest night of the year; Even a few cute pairings are about to be formed by the end of the night. After all the crazy battles and wears they've all been in, it's great to finally have some time to relax. There was 1 person in particular who was hoping to enjoy a fun time with her friends; Wendy Marvell.

Wendy: "(Man, I can't believe it's been a year now since the incident with the League of Villains we're defeated. At least we got the entire city back to its original state. Now things are completely back to normal.)"

     She looked around and saw so many people having fun; Even her friends are enjoying the night.

Wendy: "(Looks like everyone is getting along well. I just hope Katsuki and Carla try anything to ruin this night.)"

     Suddenly, Wendy's BFF Mina Ashido came over to see her.

Mina: "Hey, girl. What's up?"

Wendy: "Hey, Mina."

Mina: "You enjoying the night so far?"

Wendy: "Totally; Now that the League of Villains are gone, we can all finally relax, and have some fun together."

Mina: "For real; Well, I'm gonna go catch up with Eijiro and Denki. Catch ya later, girl."

Wendy: "Cool."

     With those words said, Mina headed back to the others, and continue having fun.

????: "Well, this is quite a surprise."

     Wendy then turned her head fast, and saw her friend, Levi Ackerman.

Wendy: "Levi, you made it!"

Levi: "As if I'd miss it."

Wendy: "Are the other scouts here with you too?"

Levi: "Yeah. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are with Izuku and Ochaco. Jean is talking with Fumikage, and Connie and Sasha are bonding well with Denki and Mina."

Wendy: "I can see that; I know this isn't really what you had expected, but can you at least enjoy this incredible event."

Levi: "Don't worry, Wendy. I am enjoying this night. I just wish I didn't have to deal with Cana or your annoying sidekick."

Wendy: "Well, Cana was really into you after she challenged you to a drinking contest back at Fairy Tail, and Carla can get a bit protective of me when others least expect it."

Levi: "I get it, but they can just be so damn annoying when they do that on a daily basis; Especially Carla when she's constantly around you."

Wendy: "Don't worry, Levi. Erza said she's going to be keeping an eye on her in case if she tries to sneak her way over to me. I trust her to keep Carla away from me tonight."

Levi: "That's good to know."

Wendy: "So, are gonna be around all night for this event?"

Levi: "Yeah, now that the Titans are finally gone thanks to Eren, I can finally relax. Well, I'll catch you later, kid."

     Levi then took his leave to the bar, and met up with Gajeel. Wendy then him smiling from a far distance, and felt glad for him.

Wendy: "(I'm glad to see that Levi's really warming up to everyone now. For awhile, he's always been giving people the cold shoulder; But now, after the Titans became extinct, he started to feel much more calm then before.)"