My OCs, Summer Rose, Pairing List, & OCs Wanted

Hey everyone Teacher here with a Fairy Tail x RWBY crossover idea I've had. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Now here's my ocs.....

Name: West Cloude

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Rank: S

Guild Mark Color/Location: Black, Located on his right shoulder on his back

Magic: Arc of Time, Gravity Magic, Fire Magic, Earth Magic, Water Magic, Wind Magic, Abyss Break, Transformation Magic, Lightning Magic, Light Magic, Shadow Magic, Heavenly Body Magic, Fairy Law, and several types of Lost and Forbidden Magic.

Skills: West is considered a prodigy in learning magic as he was able to learn several types of magic quickly. He has been able to master several types of magic and even learned several lost and forbidden magics. West is a skilled fighter with his magic and able to adapt to situations quickly. His skills with Magic and Combat quickly earned him an S rank.

Personality: Despite the crazy guild he is in West is actually quiet and keeps to himself since he is a bit socially awkward due to his past of living alone. However he does enjoy the company of his Guild mates and will get rowdy with them in times of celebration or during parties. He is very protective of his guild mates and will not hesitate to knock out anyone who disrespects his guild or family.

Backstory: West grew up in a coastal town of Fiore as an orphan who was treated terribly by the towns folk for reasons he did not know. The reason for this mistreatment was due to his parents being members of a dark guild that wanted to use the towns people as sacrifices to resurrect Zeref but they were stopped and killed by the Fiore Military and the Magic Council. The Magic Council seeing a young 10 month old West as an innocent child in his parents crimes they handed him over to the towns people to look after but due to their hatred for his parents they threw him out of the orphanage when he was old enough to look after himself. West had to live off fruits and vegetables he could scavenge and learned magic from books people threw away. However one day when a monster was threatening the sea port the town put out a request to the Magic Council and a Wizard by the name of Gildarts showed up to deal with it. During Gildarts's stay though he met West and became West's first friend. Gildarts inspired West to become a Great Wizard and join a guild and so he set out to join the same Guild Gildarts was apart of and therefore he joined Fairy Tail where he's had a happy life ever since.

Pairing: Velvet Scarlatina

And here's my second oc..

Name: Ace Keegan

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance: