𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 » 𝐢.

𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

『 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 』

𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 "𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑" 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇. Many say that someone with dragon blood would not adapt to the cold airs of the Northern Realms, but Aenys wasn't just a dragon, and she grew to love the North more than her old home in the south.
She was a dragon by blood and wolf by marriage. Many women her age are not as lucky to tell a tale of her happy and loved filled marriage, Aenys believed she was lead to her husband, Rickon Stark, as her only and eternal love.

During her marriage to the Stark, their love was one that came rarely to arrange marriages. Though they were lucky---they fell in love before they officially met. But that was a longer tale. Aenys was a mother to three children, soon to be five as she was currently in her second term with her fifth pregnancy. Her husband and children were ecstatic by the news of the new members of their family.

Now Aenys stood with Rickon watching their children above of the training yards, their eldest children tried to help their youngest with his abilities in his marksmanship.

"Focus on your breathing Cregan, calm breaths." Brandon Stark reminded his younger brother as he and his sister stood behind him.

"Relax your bow arm." Thalia moved Creagn's arm to the right position.

Cregan then released his arrow---missing the target entirely. Thalia and Brandon tried their best to restrict the coming laughs, but they did not prevail.

"And which one of you were a marksman at age ten?" Rickon asked his children a subtle smile on his face.

"Mother." The three children replied smiling when their mother gave them a sweet smile.

"Does not mean Cregan won't be." Aenys looked over the rails and sent her son an encouraging smile. "It's alright, my darling boy. Try again."

Cregan nodded at his mother's words and took them as encouragement. The young boy took a deep breath in, aiming his bow and quiver towards his target in front of him. With his exhaling breath, he released the arrow, hitting the center directly.

The Stark family cheered for his accomplishment, causing for Cregan to smile as he heard his family and saw their bright smiles.