THE DONUT SHOP

CHAPTER 1.
3rd person pov.
Silverspark focused pov
L= laserblast &/or PV(professor venomous)
S: Silverspark (carol)
E: Elbow (Eugene / Mr.Gar)

=============>>• °• .° •☆》
START.
(This chapter is mainly just this video I'll put in a bit later)

"According to greymans info, the lab should be hidden in the donut shop," *looks to the 2 junior team members* "I'll slip in and grab the stuff" P.O.I.N.T. member Laserblast (soon to be professor venomous) says. Today he and the two junior members, Elbow (Eugene) and Silverspark (carol) are on a mission to break into the base of a villain, well hidden within it's disguise. A donut shop.

"Great! what can we do to help?" Silversparks says with a pep in her step, jogging in place and ready to go.

"No, you two stay here, you guys are my lookouts." Laser said.

"Bah! Lookouts!?" Sparks exclaimed, flabbergasted and frankly, offended.

(ex: sound of "bah(similar to gah), thats bs!" Not bah like a sheep)

"You 2 are still junior members, we can't send you out on a mission like this, it'd jeopardize your safety" He says in a stern tone.
"So you'll walk on in on your own? Thats crazy!" She responds.

In a harsh tone, laser replys "Hey!" *softer* "to mean."

"Sorry... but come on! Isn't a part of being in p.o.i.n.t. about team work? Whats the point of just leaving us behind! Who knows what will happen.." Sparks says with a somewhat concerned tone near the end.

Laser begins talking in a softer, sweet tone. "you are helping me..." and just as quickly "by staying here." He returns to a less soft way of speaking. *he taps the tip of Silversparks nose*

"hmph.." she's let's out a stubborn grunt.

"Besides, I'll be fine! Its not like I'm gonna Croak!" He exclaimed "Come on.."

*the gross part where he leaves his goofy cheery medicine flavor lollipop with sparks and puts it in her hand which is so unsanitary and nasty but you do you I geuss.*

"eugh...." says a grossed out Elbow.

"Here, now I gotta come back! I can't just leave this behind! So keep it safe for me till then." Laser says to reassure his girlfriend, Silversparks.

Sparks responds with a small sweet smile.

Laser, talking as he walks back towards the donut place. "See you in a few, sparks! watch your back, alright, elbow!" Laser runs off; out of view and into the shop.

-it starts to rain-

The 2 junior members sit down against the brick wall behind them.

Elbow pulls out his sandwich he saved from before this mission, he begins looking at it and contemplating on what to say.
"...we're... we're like this sandwich.."

"what?" Sparks says, confused.

"I mean.." he says before looking at her. "you and I are like this sandwich!"

"Eugene..?" She responds, but still quite confused.

"All the ingredients are good apart.." he talks in a nervous tone "But better together! A perfect team.."

(I'm trying to revise this again, sorry for the weird writing change)

S smiles at her teammates endearing words. "elbow.. I think we are a great team to! Im glad I have a friend like you."

E's face slightly droops in sadness before he speaks in a lightly quiter tone. "just.. just a friend?"

S, confused, begins to ask his something. "what do-" before immediately being cut off by a crash is heard in the background coming from the donut shop.

She turns around to face the shop while Elbow trys to explain.

Sparks trying to quite the man, she says. "wait, shh! I think something happened, laser could be in trouble-" she trys to walk towards it, only to be blocked by elbow.

He blocks her way from seeing the commotion, emotions in the way of his job. "wait! Please- i-"

S "get out the way!" *slightly panicking* "what are you talking about! we don't have time to-"

Just then...

*BANG, BOOM

AN EXPLOTION HAPPENS, SETTING THE INSIDE OF THE SHOP ABLAZE AS SMOKE POURED OUT ANY CRACK OR CREVIS IT COULD REACH.*

Sparks gasps "LASER!!"