6. The Love Story (Part 1)

(Jinkook- supernatural)

Jin- fairy
Jungkook - vampire

"Grandpa!! I will miss you."

The vampire whispered. It was the dreadful day when the king of vampire had to bury his grandpa. Are vampires immortal?? Yes we surely know that, then how did this vampire died. The said dead vampire was killed by a rogue, mercilessly. Vampires cannot die of old-age, or because of any disease they die when they are stabbed in their heart.

When the vampire came to know about his grandpa he was shocked , it was his grandpa who brought him up as his parents had him sent to the US. But after returning back to his hometown , his grandpa decided to move in with them. And now he is burying him. A loud heart wrenching wail was heard , the vampire was broken. No one can bring back his grandpa.

"Baby" a middle age woman sat beside the vampire along with a man who had few tears in his eyes.

"Mom, why did he leave us !!"

"Jungkook my baby, dad is in better place now. He is there relaxing in the heaven. He will not be happy seeing his little grandson sad right."

"Jungkook, I know you are sad right now. Losing dad , i-i cannot even process that. But we have to be strong , you have to be strong. Pull yourself together my son , You are a king now and we already have the rogue in the torture room. I didn't kill him yet , because I know it's your right. Be the one everyone admires, be the one dad wanted you to be strong, fierce yet a heart of gold. Fulfill the promises you made to dad." Hearing his dad's words something stirred in his heart , wiping his tears and gazing at his grandpa for a last good minute jungkook vanished from there.

Entering the torture room JUNGKOOK'S gaze fall on the rogue who was badly beaten up. teleporting himself in front of him with his fangs coming out.

"YOU" everyone shivered by the voice.

"You was the one , who killed my grandpa right?" Saying this jungkook vanished just to appear with a silver knife.

Sitting in front of that disgusting rogue looking at him jungkook started playing with the knife,

"How about we play a game? I will stab you and everytime I hear a sound from you I will reward you." "R-reward" the rogue whispered. "Yes, if I hear your screams then-" jungkook trailed the silver knife on the rogue's face an "I will chop all your fingers one by one" The rogue trembled hearing the vampire's words. Everyone was afraid of Jeon clan especially the king Jeon Jungkook who has been ruling the Jeon clan through a century. The Vampire is cold, known for being strong and merciless but at the same time he was
what a king needs to be. Understanding, calm, decisive, magnificent.

After 2 hours.

When jungkook's father returned to the torture cell, the atrocious scene in front of him send a shiver through his spine. The rogue's body was teared up into pieces with jungkook covered in blood. Painful death , but he deserved. Moving towards him he placed his hands on the restless vampire's shoulder .

"Dad, I falied to protect grandpa"

"Shh!! no son don't say that. It was fate my son, we cannot change it. Everything happens for a reason. Dad will be sad knowing you are blaming yourself. Aigoo look at his coookie." A small smile plastered on his face remembering his grandpa running after him. Good old memories. He sighed.

"Go and relax. You haven't slept for a while and I will take care of this shit" father Jeon said while looking at the pieces of the body.

***********

It's almost a year after grandpa jeon's death, it's jungkook routine to visit the cemetery. And today was no such different.

When jungkook reached near the tombstone he saw a figure sitting near the grave.