Idk, this will probably be the only chapter

Delaying the Inevitable
Hellboy Reader x Chainsaw Man:

Chosen being of the fate devil, he has a similar past to Hellboy, showing up in the world a couple decades prior, he was a very demonic humanoid, with a disproportionately large hand made of indestructible rock

Can resist the control devil. Innate/original form is the basic Hellboy appearance, though he has learned how to don an appearance that is in likeness to the reader, just with the ground down horns and the Right Hand of Doom

Main motivation is to fight off evil and to avoid releasing the old ones (Ohgru Jahad), and thus avoid the apocalypse that he can activate. Makima will be guiding him towards this, with the intent of trying to control the old ones, which will hopefully evoke the Chainsaw-man/pochita, or maybe some other more solid plot.

A. Will accept Reze's offer, surprising her as he chuckles, saying that at the end of the day, it would be nice to avoid it all. Losing his father and killing his father's killer, not to mention the friends he's lost and his obvious inability to fit in, he simply doesn't want to stay any longer.
Or B. Romance with power sparked over shared love of cats and her carefree attitude.

Keep 'im in Check
Obligatory BNHA story:

Non-identical twin of Katsuki Bakugo, serves to put him in his place when necessary, retains the blond hair, but styles it as he likes (the reader's). Hair does tend to resist his attempts so he will complain about it. Eye color is the reader's.

Has the nitro-glycerin quirk as well, but able to activate it from his feet and other areas, though most trained with hands and feet. Katsuki's singular focus on his hands makes him all around better at using them, but the insert generally has more options-like having a better sword vs having multiple swords.

Unaware of Katsuki's bullying until the start of class 1-A, the insert profusely apologizes to Midoriya for his brother, before actively policing Katsuki whenever he's unnecessarily rude.

Katsuki respects him secretly, but acts quiet and uncomfortable around him. Great friends with Kirishima. Love interest would be Asui.

A Returner's Anti-magic Should be Special
Webnovel or Manhua (idfk) A Returner's Magic Should be Special x Asta male reader

Note: (Y/n) can't use magic nor aura or whatever the frick the physical enhancement was, and thus trained to the utmost

So, along with Desir, (Y/n) dies by impalement upon his own anti-magic sword. He is surprised to be greeted by his past, less muscular body afterwards. He immediately begins training before meeting Desir. He knows where he needs to go to get his swords and how to get his devil. He initially relies on normal swords till he is offered a previously useless relic from a dungeon, although it was more him searching for it this time around with some foreknowledge. Unlocks a weaker anti magic form off the bat.

Doing his best and putting in his all into the dungeons, he gets three of his swords, allowing him enough energy to begin directly communicating with the being possessing them.

The reader will spar with Pram often and spur Desir into hopefully making a move on Romantica.
Adjest Silvercrown would be love interest and rival as sword fighters of different styles.

Thou Shan't Escape!
Prime Soul Male Reader x Hades harem (female Zagreus (Zagrea, Zagresia, or Zagrelina idk), Megaera, Nyx, Dusa(?), Aphrodite(?), female Thanatos(?))

I get to put out all of the stops and jokingly write in old English throughout. The reader will have to fight the prime souls under Hades' reign while helping Zag when he can. Sisyphus, or Sisyphus prime will bear a hatred towards the reader for reasons unknown. Sisyphus would have two very different demeanors depending on whether he talks to Zag or the reader.

All of the olympians regard the reader as an anomaly, though not too uncommon, just under a different set of rules. <To expand, the reader will have been a prime serving under Hades, after being defeated by Gabriel, to look after Zag in regards to mental health. The reader ran into Gabriel whilst trying to venture beyond the ring of limbo, wanting to get to the center of hell. The Father sent down Gabriel in response who was sort of cocky-after defeating Sisyphus, Minos, and _____, and had imprisoned them well enough-and decided that management of the reader after beating him was too low a task and handed the reader off to Hades.

Megaera will fight Zag with reluctance, wanting to fight the reader to get the challenge of fighting someone who necessitated the intervention of an arch-angel. Thanatos will hold some degree of disdain for the reader in the beginning due to the reader's absolute inability to rest. Hades will be slightly fearful of the reader, knowing that Sisyphus is only imprisoned because he is not motivated enough, the prime soul (Y/n) could very well be where he is only due to caring for Zag.