17: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞💝

Heyy guyss !!❤️

How are you'll??

I hope all are doing fine!!

Because ima fine too.

How's the previous chapter??

I hope you'll like the chapter.

Let's get going then

Please don't forget to vote nd comments. 💕

Happy Reading 💕 ✨

God bless you'll 🤍

❤️━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━❤️

It was finally a new morning and today Shubman nd Ishan were gonna be back.

[Kohli Villa.
Time :- Morning 9. ]

It was the new day new morning nd today Kohli Villa's every corner was filled with giggles after all both the princess of Kohlis were playing together. Aarna was giving fish kisses on Vami's face nd she was giggling nd her giggle was making Aarna happy so she giggle with her.

"Baby, Aapko pata hai aaj koun aa rahe, you know who's coming today? Shubman fuffu (uncle) aa rahe hai?," Said Aarna and Vamika as if knowing gave her a knowing toothie giggle nd it made her happy nd she too giggle along with her. Ruhi who was coming down saw this and recorded this..

"Shubman fuffu han?, Nice nice.," Ruhi teased nd Aarna widened her eyes blushing. "God shut up Ruh yaar.", Aarna galred at her blushing. "Waise Vami, you know today someone's coming too other than fuffu, you know who he's ishu chachu., Nd you know aapki Ruhi bui unko-'', Aarna was cut by nd angry Ruhi. "Aaru you idiot chilla chilla ke sabko sach mein sab bata de.'', Ruhi said with a red face. And Aarna giggled seeing her giggling even Vami giggled and a smile broke out in the face of Ruhi.

After sometime Virat Anushka nd Vishakha came and ask about Aarna's health which she replied positive. "Amm, bhai i want to go to the hospital the patient we operate that day to see him, Please don't deny.", Aarna requested nd Virat galred at her. "Is it necessary to go bacha.'', Vishakha asked she became frightened listening Aarna felt ill. "Mumma amm actually we will go today to Gill mansion no, so i wanted to buy something i mean you always say na when we visit someone first time we should buy something for the house?", Aarna said looking down nd all of them smile. "Acha, toh my baby want to buy a gift for her to be husband han.", Anushka teased nd Aarna widened her eyes. "Bhabhi what are you saying its - its nothing like that sachi.", Aarna said stammering nd all of them burst out laughing. "Guys stop laughing on my baby., Nd baby it's totally fine, nd his birthday is coming too, go buy something for him today too., And yeah made him feel special it will made your bond strong with him.", Virat said softly all the time Aarna looking down but then she looked up nd nodded.

"Rooh, chal (Ruhi nodded) bhai we are going han.," Aarna said nd Virat nodded.