Intro

"This is the room" I said as I knocked on the door. "Hello, who is it?" that would be my new roommate, inside my new apartment. "Ugh I-Its the n-new r-roommate" I bit my lip embarrassed about stuttering. With that the door opened. "Oh hi birdie!" The feathered man pulled me inside, taking note of my small backpack. "Where is your stuff?" he asked a worried expression crossing his face. "This is it" I reassured him.

  I entered my room and emptied my luggage, or what I call luggage.

  Sup, I'm Y/n and I'm a 17 year old attending a college for youngsters just across the street. I work as a back up dancer for music videos and dance competitions. Thats not all, I also work in the music industry. I edit and add song tracks to radio stations so that y'all can enjoy them. Oh, and I'm a bartender for a nice bar down the road. Now that you know a bit about me we shall continue.

  After setting up my room I received a message. 'Hello Y/n, we require a certain amount of training in order to be part time. So how about you swing by for some knowledge' that would be my also new boss. I only used to work for music videos but now I need to afford college so I had to up my game. 'Yes of course I can meet you there in about a hour' I responded.

  Turning to face my roommate slouched on the couch, a wave of guilt rushed over me. I can't just leave without introducing myself first. "Sup, I'm Y/n" shaking his hand he returned the gesture. "It's Hawks"

Hawks POV

"It's Hawks" I expected some sort of gasp or fan girl action, but. She just nodded. Like I was any old citizen that works at a local Walmart. She was wearing a covid mask as well as a over sized hoodie and sweat pants. From what skin was exposed I could tell she was accident prone. "I have to head out to work" she pointed to the door. "I can take you there, it's late out and I don't want you to get hurt" there is no way I'm letting her go to work at a hour like this. "Oh it's fine it's not my first time" and with that she walked out.

  Your POV

   I eventually arrived at the local bar, completely forgetting about my appearance. "Hi you must be our new coworker" "Thats me"

  For the next four hours she taught me how to tell a customer when to stop drinking and how to make a nice cocktail. Thats when it hit me.

  I'm Fucking 17!

  In panic I stared at the 21 and up sign that decorated the door. Maybe if I keep my mask on she wouldn't be able to tell.

  "Alright well your all set to come in Friday!" I simply nodded as I walked out and headed for home.

  A lot has happened in one single day. Well at least for me it has.

  Hawks POV

Today was soooooo boring. All my missions where canceled and sent to Mirko. Speaking of Mirko I wonder what shes doing, I've know her since I first became a hero. The press often ship us together because they think our ages are close. But in reality I'm 21 and she is almost 28, pretty big difference if I do say so myself. Plus, I'm not even single.