𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Lia p

Lia p.o.v

I walk outside the girls room and walk to the deck to see Chopper and Usopp there.

I walked to them and asks "where's Nami, Zoro and Luffy?"

The point to the island, I look over there and saw Nami following them into a bar.

I walk into the bar to see Luffy and Zoro laying on the floor.

"Aqua Belle Lia!?" All the extras exclaimed

I smile and went towards Zoro and help him, Nami helps Luffy.

A blond guy walks in front me and smirks "hey there, Aqua Belle. I'm Bellamy, why don't you join us?"

I scoff and put Zoro's arm around my neck and I put my left arm on his shoulder so that he wouldn't fall.

"Why would I join with losers?" I glare at him.

He laughs "losers? Why literally beat the crap out of your captain/brother"

"You're a idiot to believe that. Luffy and Zoro already won" I said, I look at Nami over my shoulder "come on Nami" And with that we walk out of the bar.

"The sky island exists" a voice said, Nami and I look at the owner of the voice.

I glare at the person when I realized who is was.

'Blackbeard? What is he doing here?' I thought

He seems to notice my glare and laughs "So...you joined the straw hats, huh Lia"

My glare hardened and the same mysterious power started growing within me once again. People behind me started to feel it and backed away. Nami just looks at me then back to him.

"You're that guy..." Nami started saying while dropping Luffy to the ground, I look at Luffy

'That gotta hurt' I thought and I grabbed him.

"Why so angry, young lady? They're the ones who won the fight" he said.

'At least we agreed on something"

"What?" She asks

"Your sharp retort was really something, too. You've got nerves of steel" he said and laugh

"You can let us go" Luffy and Zoro whisper, I nod and I let them go.

"They new era they're talking about is carp! The era where pirates have dreams will be over, they say?! Huh?!" He laughs and slams his bottle of Sake on the ground. "People's dreams...have no end!!" He looks at Luffy "Isn't that right?!"

The people of this island started to laugh at him, but he didn't care and continues talking about dreams and shit.

"Let's go" Zoro said and started walking away. I sigh and nodded.