the only part you will see in this story

One day in a big cave where a big mighty lion slept, an agonizing sound terrors the lion in taking ready to attack but it was not someone you'd expect, it's the snake, he had terror upon his face "YOUR MAJESTY THERE'S CURRENTLY AN ATTACK OF THE KING OF SARKA FOREST!! "Shouted by the snake.

" an attack? By that wretched king of sarka?? Hahahaha he dares attack my forest, I'll unalive that worthless bastard with my own claws"replied by the lion that had a pissed of face the lion then faced the snake and questioned him "tell me snake, where is that bastard?" The snake bowed downed and replied with simple words"He is at the end of the northern west your majesty".

The lion was getting closer his destination, he was looking around for dead bodies or any sign of destruction but there were none, he asked the snake who was following him "snake are you certain he is here" the snake replied back with"yes I'm absolutely certain".

As the lion got closer he saw a shadow of a lion "ha! What's that bastard thinking" thought by the lion, the lion shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRETCHED KING OF SARKA ARE YOU JUST GOING TO HIDE THERE OR YOU GOT SCARED BECAUSE I'M FINALLY HERE, THE KING OF FROUDLI " after the lion shouted the forest was only filled with silence , the lion was pissed since he thought he was ignored by the king of sarka, "is this bastard looking down on me" he thought to himself while cursing the king of sarka.

The lion was pissed and jumped onto the king of sarka but nothing was there just a big hole, the lion looked up and realized what was happening, he shouted "SNAKE THIS IS ALL YOUR PLAN RIGHT?, YOU TRAITOR HOW COULD YOU" the lion continued to fall cursing the snake while he touched the ground and unfortunately died.

The plan worked the snake laughed in a sinister manner, finally! He attained his revenge, everything did not matter as long as he killed the lion, whether it was to lie or to trick someone, he only wanted to avenge his family who was killed and eaten only for the lion's greed.