1

Thandruil lay in his bed as he remembered the feeling of his husband's skin against him and the feeling of his beloved kiss. He remembered the long hair being braided and gently touched by his beloved and so many more memories.

Thandruil then decided it was time to get on with the day as he climb out the bed and went to get ready. He suddenly remembered how he took his husband over to the sink, in the tub and on the bed the floor the wall and so many other places.

Meanwhile.

Idril walked out of his house and walked down the village where he was greeted by a lot of people.

Idril walked towards Frodo's house the poor dear was feeling a bit sick he knocked on the door only to find their way many others their

They all looked at Ildir who would look uncomfortable.  He walked in and closed the door before clearing his throat.

" Hello, Frodo I heard about you not feeling well so I made you some soup and I came to give you a checkup since I'm not busy who is your guest? "

The dwarfs snap out of their daze before talking all at the same time.
" Well, elf I'm Thorin this is Kili and his brother Fili. "

Thor is said as he calmed everyone down and introduced the dwarfs.
" These are Dori and Nori  "

As both walked forward and gave a bow and Idler let out a little giggle.

" Next is Ori and the one stuffing his face is Bombur"

Both gave a bow and went back to where they were standing.

" Next is Gofer and Bifur "
" After is Glion, Ion, Balin, and lastly Dwalin"

After the whole introduction Idler smiled before saying.
" Hello my name is Idler I'm the caretaker and Healer of the village but I do have some special powers which will inform you further along the way. "

Thor only nodded and the Dwarfs went back to eating and Frodo came over and ate the soup while Idler gave him a check-up. Idler then left after they finished eating and walked back home he noticed it was dark funny how the time passed so fast. He then walked to his house.