CHAPTER 19

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 19) 

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

LISA (cont.)

Wendy: W-wait! You're the Lisa she's saying the last time?!! Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you impregnated her without taking full responsibility! PRANPRIYA MANOBAN YOU ARE SO DEeee@@@D!!!!!!! 

Jisoo/Rosé/Lisa: WHAAATTT?!!! 

Lisa: W-what do you mean, Unnie? (Asked confusedly)

Jisoo: Spill it, Please! 

Wendy: Okay, calm down. Tone down your voices because you are so loud! You might wake the pretty/pregnant lady there. (Point Jennie) 

Jisoo: Please Wendy, explain what's happening. 

Wendy: Guys, Jennie is pregnant. What happened earlier? She just got out of the hospital! I bet you're the one who got into an accident last night, Priya? 

Lisa: Y-yeah I-i met with an accident but, how did you know that? 

Wendy: It's Jennie! She's the one who called for help because you fainted and she wanted to make sure that you're okay she asked them to bring you to the hospital but, when the medics was about to bring you she suddenly fainted too and stayed the night till morning here and how come she'll be here again in few hours?!! 

Lisa: fvck! This can't be happening. 

Wendy: Listen to me, Priya. I'm asking you if you're the one who impregnated her? 

Lisa: I-i don't know. We're not on good terms for these past few weeks. 

Wendy: I don't want to assume but, if it's you then you need to take care of her. She needs a lot of rest. Don't stress her and feed her all the healthy foods in the world! She's thin as paper and For Pete's sake! My cousin is going to be a real man now!!! Congratulations my Priya! 

Lisa: I can't believe t-this. 

Jisoo: J-jennie is pregnant so maybe that's why she got sick these past few weeks.

Wendy: Yep! Oh my gosh this is so amazing. I love her already. She's a very nice girl, Lisa. You got a gem! Take care of her and my soon to be little Priya or little Jennie! I'm so excited. For sure, Uncle Marco and Auntie Chitt will be happy about this amazing news! I know they keep bugging you about having a child! And yeah I need to go now. See you around Priya! Excuse me guys. (Bow then left) 

Lisa: I-i ....

Jisoo: (looked to Lisa worriedly)

Rosé: M-monkey....i-it's okay. Don't think of anything right now. 

Lisa: Fvck!!! T-that b-baby..... I-i don't think that it's mine! Oh gosh! No! Please No! (Started to cry)

Jisoo: Stop what you're thinking right now. We still need to confirm it to Jennie. She can tell us the real story. So please calm down, Arasso? 

Lisa: But Unnie..

Jisoo: I know her more than you do, Lisa. She's not what you're thinking right now. I already talked to her before she went to your door. Please, don't think of anything that can hurt both of you. 

Lisa: C-can you blame me, Unnie? 

Jisoo: (sighed deeply and wipes Lisa's tears) Believe me or not? I know where you're coming Lisa but, please let's calm down for now. We're always here for you. (Hug Lisa)