𝟬𝟬𝟮. ꜱᴜɴᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

𝟬𝟬𝟮. sundress

"zoo culture - sundress"
01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55
◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷

smiles like a tangerine
in the summer

SYLVIE COULDN'T SHAKE the smile off her face as the van pulled up to the one house where she felt like she could be herself

SYLVIE COULDN'T SHAKE the smile off her face as the van pulled up to the one house where she felt like she could be herself. Within the past twelve hours, the group of teens had not slept once, besides Nick. The entire drive down was filled with obnoxious laughter and nonstop talking.

For the first time ever, Sylvie's social battery was at an all time high. Normally, after spending numerous hours with people, the girl would begin to get agitated and quiet, needing time away for herself.

But she couldn't control the excitement that flooded her veins at the sight of her favorite home. Sylvie wanted to get out, to actually socialize with people. The feeling she had at this moment was rare and she wanted to take advantage of it. Which is why, this is probably the only time, Sylvie is thankful for Chris' popularity everywhere he went and his outgoing personality.

Somehow during the drive, Chris had already made plans with his old friends down in Myrtle Beach. They had planned a welcome home party for them later in the evening down at their house, celebrating their first trip without the parents.

Pulling into the driveway, Sylvie was practically falling out of the moving car, making a dash towards the house. Forgetting she didn't have the keys, she had to go back and wait for Matt to unlock the door.

The first step inside the house felt as if she had officially started the clock countdown for summer. Everything had led up to this moment, and she wasn't going to let anything ruin it. Dashing towards her room, she opened the door almost as wide as her smile.

Everything still looked the same. She didn't expect any less, but it still made her just as happy seeing all her best memories inside one small space. Throwing herself onto her bed, Sylvie sighed in contentment at being home again. She always felt calmer when she was at the summer house, more at peace.