0.

𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

How did I even get here?

You were pinned against the wall of your friend's room by a dark, blue haired boy, skirt rolled up to your waist and his groans fanning your neck and his hands ravaging you.

"Shhh, you don't want anyone to come and see us," You try your best to adhere to his warnings but find it quite hard considering his large hands are exploring the flesh of your ass.

You feel his fingers trail the lacy lining of your underwear, slipping slightly underneath then slipping out to trace the exterior of the material, all the way around your ass.

His other hand continued to fondle your breasts through the material of your top. He just kept rubbing and squeezing and all you could do was allow him, softly hoping in your heart that he wouldn't dare stop.

"So?" You sighed out between moans, "Which feels better, Aomine?"

"It's not a fair competition. Your boobs are just average. Your ass," He hooks your thighs on his elbow and swings your leg so it wraps around his hip, hands grabbing your ass greedily, "(L/n), your ass is fucking huge."

𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖉

You're sat next to Aomine on the couch, away from the teenagers who were currently indulging in all sorts of drinks and drugs, neither of you interested in joining

He was looking at a magazine and sitting at the end of the couch. Why? Because you decided you wanted to stretch out and occupy the entirety of the sofa, arms stretched out and only your legs were slightly tucked to allow the boy some space. Both of you were trying not to pay attention to the teenagers at the other side of the room.

The athlete didn't allow such substances into his body, whilst you were a recovering weed addict and so were trying to stay away from the substance. However, you were still an addict to hanging with your friends late at night and so you agreed to the meet up, despite knowing there'd be so many temptations.