30| ᴄᴀʀɴᴀɢᴇ: ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

-------------------------------------------------------------

EVENING 6.30 PM...

AADRITI POV:

I felt something soft caressing my neck. I scrunched my eyes open and met with the sight of the new place. I got panicked and sat up quickly. When I felt a hop on my lap, I looked down and saw Chiku. I hug him, relieved. "Thank God, you're with me.", I pressed a kiss on his fur.

My thoughts got hindered. "I hope, you remember me.", I heard a voice. I smile knowing to whom this voice belongs.

I looked up to see him, walking towards me, holding a tray. I eyed over and asked him, where we are? "Shouldn't you be saying my name as the first term? But, all I realized is you're delighted to see HIM." His tone was delicate, but it held delirium. I asserted to him, this is what I'm attempting to explain to him, always.

He placed the tray on the table and asks me, what? "You are getting tensed for a tiny thing. You don't have to be mad about this. Don't you think?", I asked. In return, he shook his head negatively. I placed my hand on my forehead. All of a sudden I began to feel dizzy. I felt gently nudged back to lay on the bed and I did.

"It ain't normal.", I sighed, depleted of watching his inability to understand. He strongly believes, there is nothing wrong with his way of love. It is not wrong, it is just- Ugh! I'm getting perplexed thinking about it. I wonder, is it bad or not, now?

"I know, Goddess. It is not a normal thing to get a fever. All cunts scaring you. This time, it crossed the limit. I'll settle the scores tonight with all.", he groaned as it made my eyes snap open. I just wonder if he intentionally doing this or if he really doesn't understand, that, I'm talking about his behaviour, here!

I sat up to talk but soon my eyes scanned around. Where am I now? "I have taken you to the underground cellar.", he let out as I whispered, why? Firstly, he locks us in the dark bedroom, and now this?