7. The Love Story (Part2- final)✔️

Warning-. This chapter contains smut heavy smut. If you are uncomfortable please skip it. There is a warning sign given at the start of smut. This will be the last part of the love story.

"Wow! You have a great castle vampie."

"Thank you. This is Jeon clan afterall."

"Kook here you are- who is this beautiful man"

The fairy pouted but still introduced himself before jungkook could speak.

"Hi! I am Handsome fairy Kim seokjin. Nice to meet you ma'am" the fairy said not forgetting to stress the words handsome.

"But where is the cook" the fairy said cutely tilting his head.

"Hahaha, I was referring to jungkook you know, his father has name him jungkook but it is a long name like come on jungkook? so I call him kook for short K-O-O-K"

The fairy nodded his head in agreement.

"Oh! I am Jeon Somi, Jungkook's mother. Nice to meet you too son."

"Mom, he will be staying with us for some days. And I am going to the office for some work meet you at lunch. Bye mom"

"Oh that's so sweet come on son I will show you your room. And yeah kook, don't stress yourself out your father had decided to deal with the shipment work."
Nodding his head jungkook bid them and left for his office before glancing at the fairy, who was busy admiring the castel.

"Thank you for allowing me stay here ma'am" the fairy bowed.

"You need not be formal son and please call me mom. Derick (Jungkook's father), will be very happy to see you, this son of mine had never bought his friends home, I am so happy to see him smiling. "

The fairy smiled hearing the words from the queen vampire.

**********

It was lunch time, everyone has a smile plastered on their face while looking at the fairy who was basically drooling while looking at the dishes. Jungkook was busy staring at the fairy but when the fairy looked at him, he concentrated on eating his food.

Jungkook looked up when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He groaned knowing it was fairy.

"You guys don't drink blood? I cannot taste blood in the food too?" Confusion was written all over the fairy's face.

Evryone present on the table started laughing by hearing the question.

"No baby, though we are vampire we don't drink blood everyday. Just the time we mate or when we find our mate. It is compulsory to bite on their mate's wrist, drawing out blood, which needs to be drank by the other mate. This need to be done so as to make a connection between the mates." jk's mother answered.

"Wow! That's so much. In fairies when we find our mate, we will directly be in our bedroom and in no time we will be having sex. We don't have a connection like vampires because we are meant to please others. That's what we fairies are for."
He whispered softly, tears in his eyes.

"Oh sweetie." the mother whispered.

"We fairies never mate with other fairies, it is forbidden."
The fairy continued.

"We are often taken as slaves to serve other breeds. I was almost sold to a werewolf, when grandpa Jeon saved me. He gave me a beautiful house to stay."

"So you haven't found you mate yet?" this time it was Derick.

"No I haven't turned 18. Hopefully next month I will. I was here because I had a strong feeling that my mate is a vampire."