Remember Me Then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember a time, a time before all the blood, all the tears... all the pain. I remember a time when I could sit on the summer grass and feel the wind brush against my cheek. The time when she was still alive. Some of you may know me, but for those who don't... Hey, I'm Maggie; the girl whose life has more twists and turns than a contoured corpse. And if you're reading this...I'm probably dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Since I could remember, it's always been me, Zeni, and Zun against the world. When I was being bullied, they were there for me. Whenever any of us had a problem or had made a fatal mistake, we could count on each other. Zeni had the biggest crush on Zun. Little did she know, I liked him too... If only I could go back in time; things could've been different. If only I could've known. If only I could've known.

We swiftly came to our teenage years and at the age of 14, Zun was 6'2 and cuter than ever. Simply seeing him smile at me, I didn't know if I could bear it any longer. His silk smooth hair, olive green eyes, his precious smile; all these things about him, these simple things, I loved them. I loved them so very much. I had always been quite short(5'3), had dark brown hair, an olive skin complexion, and freckles, that seemed to be appearing more and more each day. He couldn't possibly ever like me. I'm sure of it. Zeni's more his type anyways; she was 5'7, had luscious light brown hair, succulent hazel eyes, fair skin, and she had everything I craved. He could never like me. I'm sure of it.

Our first day of high school was for sure one to remember. It'll go down in history as one of the most interesting days ever. I got up at 6 AM sharp, took a nice hot bath, and wore this outfit id be planning to wear for a while. Dana Maies or as I like to call her, mom, had been nagging me not to buy it. But it was too cute to pass up! I understand that since my father died a few years back, she's struggling to make ends meet, but I'm a 14-year-old girl, which wants and needs, and I ​​needed that dress. It was a green gingham-styled dress that looked too cute to pass up. Now all I wish I could do is go back and apologize. I understand now. I really, really do.

[TO BE CONTINUED]