03

takemichi was watching over maya as she took a nice bath. he hummed as he examined two of the bottles he was currently holding, " maya, which bubbles would you like me to put? " he turned around, showing the two products.

the 9 year old raised from the tub slightly, " hmm. . the pink one! " she brightly smiled. Takemichi nodded soon approaching the tub, adding the liquid to the bath water. While maya watched in excitement.

Soon enough the tub was full of bubbles. I think I added too much. . he silently chuckled, watching her cheerfully pop the bubbles.

" how do i look michi? " she asked, a bright smile on her face. As she twirled around in her red dress.

" you look very pretty maya! " he smiled, giving her a thumbs up. the red head giggled at this, " thank you michi! "

Maya's outfit

』

" ROCK PAPER
SCISSORS, SHOOT ! " 

" ROCK PAPER
SCISSORS, SHOOT ! "

✌️ー✋

" awh man, I keep losing! " monna pouted, crossing her arms against her chest. Luna giggled at this, " come on! one more round! "

where's that lilac?, he groaned slightly, impatiently waiting for the male to arrive. " kuya bajii! " he turns to the voice calling him, " what? " he bluntly replied.

Luna grinned, " let's play rock paper scissors!, "

" No― "

" if you don't, that means your a loser! hehe. "

Immediately, he clears his throat, approaching them, while cracking his knuckles.  " you're on. " he grinned, with obvious mischief in his eyes.

why is he acting like he's gonna beat them up? he thought, a concerned expression on his face. " go easy on them baji! " he called out.

he shook his head, " . . mitsuya should be here in a few minutes. " he mumbled, looking at his watch. lately he's been more busy, every since that promotion. . he's quite well known now.

man, I'm proud of him. He smiled, his view going towards the clear, light blue lake. his eyes soon softening in realization, i wonder how you're doing,

" takemichi. " he muttered.

―――――――

A sudden sneeze leaves the blonde, making him cover his nose slightly. what a random sneeze. . is it flu season already?

" michi, michi! "

A voice calling him, makes him snap out of his thoughts. " . . yes maya? " he warmly smiled.

" are you okay? " she asked, a worried expression on her mini face.
takemichi nodded, " yes, michi is okay. come on, let's go see your mama. " he smiled, holding up his hand for her to hold.

She happily held his hand, making their way outside. As they waited at the porch, the blonde spotted a red head from afar, waving at them. Immediately Maya, began to tug on his hand, " lets go to mama! " she looked up at him.

He nodded, running with her towards Rai. " Mama!, mama! " she cheered, as she reached her mother. hugging her. Rai couldn't help but clutch her chest, seeing the sight. when did I get so lucky to have a such a precious daughter??

" hi sweetie, " she greeted, kneeling down. wrapping her arms around her child, " ready to go to mcdo now? " she smiled, pulling away to see her daughters face.

In which maya nodded, " takemichi!~   come on, let's all go in the car. "

MCDO

―――――

(3.)@HY0MYI