chp 1. Sonic x Shadow (NSFW)

AUTHOR NOTE: THIS STORY SAYS "PIGDICK" A LITTLE TOO MUCH BUT U PROMISE IYS FUNNI, ALSO IT SWEARS A LOT AND HAS CLIFFHANGER AS WELL <3333

BTWWWW whenever i go like this and do the slanted shit, that means that was the prompt for the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow leans over sonic and looks into his eyes.

"You're missing your pigdick."

Sonic laughs, surprising Shadow. "Why the hell would you say that? Pigdick's my real name."

"Oh, the name's still the same, pigdick." Shadow grins and leans in close to Sonic's face, causing him to recoil.

Shadow laughs, grabbing Sonic by the hair and pulling him close. "Stop lying to me, pigdick. You know what you are." Shadow gets close to Sonic's face again, sucking the meat off his teeth. "I've been around, pigdick. I can tell when someone's lying to me."

Sonic tries to push Shadow away from him, but the monkey man won't let him go. "Whatever, you're lying to me. I'm not a pig."

Shadow lets out a smug laugh. "You're still a pig, pigdick." Shadow grabs the sausage off Sonic's pig tail and swallows it down his throat, savoring the taste.

"Stop it, you're just fucking hungry." Shadow yells in frustration. Shadow pulls back his hand and grabs the bun off of Sonic's plate and throws it down on the floor. He pulls his pants up and slams them into his chest. "You know, I really don't give a shit what you are, pigdick. I just hope you know who I am." Shadow gets closer to Sonic and kicks his tail over. Shadow throws his legs out and digs his heels into Sonic's rear. "You're fucking stupid," Shadow growls, throwing Sonic back on the couch. "What do you want from me?"

Sonic flinches and looks away. "I don't know." He grabs Shadow's hands and throws them off of him. "What do I do?"

Shadow grabs his hand and pulls him up, putting him into a headlock and dragging him over to the sink. Shadow leans over the counter and bends down in front of Sonic. He looks at the meat on the counter, searching for the pig's pigdick. Shadow grabs the beef on the beef and yanks it out of the sink. "Hang on, pigdick. Your dick's still here."

Shadow picks the meat up from the meat counter and places it on the counter. He kneels down on his knees in front of Sonic and wraps his hands around the meat. "Have you ever felt what it's like to have your dick attached to your stomach?" Shadow grins and squeezes his hands around the meat. He stands up and holds the meat close to Sonic's face. "What would you do for this?"

Sonic gasps in fright and sits back on his tail. "I wouldn't do anything."

Shadow grabs the meat and throws it in Sonic's mouth. He shakes his head and watches it slide down his throat. He grabs the meat on the meat counter and throws it in Sonic's butt. "You're fucking stupid, pigdick."

Sonic chokes on the meat. It's just too thick. He tries to swallow it, but his stomach gets too big. He throws up the meat and pushes himself away from the counter. He stands up and kicks the pigdick away from him.

Shadow laughs. "Stop fucking crying, pigdick. That's what you're supposed to do." Shadow pulls out a steak and throws it in Sonic's mouth. He's not hungry anymore. "I'm going to the bathroom to wash up. You want to wash up first?" Shadow grins at Sonic. He turns and grabs his own pants from the floor and puts them on, walking out of the room. "Don't follow me."

Sonic sits back on his tail and wonders what he should do. He gets up and follows Shadow out of the room, stopping when he sees Shadow through the doorway to his bathroom. He watches Shadow wash up in the bathroom, admiring his ass for a few seconds.

As Shadow finishes up in the bathroom, he turns around to see Sonic standing in the doorway. He is shocked to see Sonic. "What the fuck, you stupid asshole?"

Shadow shakes his head and looks at Sonic. "You're stupid, pigdick. Have you ever been fucked?"

"No." Sonic shakes his head and grabs his pants and throws them into his lap. "I would like to try it."

Shadow grabs Sonic's hands and pulls him into his room. "What the fuck are you doing?" Shadow laughs at Sonic. He grabs Sonic's hands and puts them down on his crotch. "Suck it," Shadow tells Sonic. He twists his wrist and pushes Sonic's head into the meat. "You're still stupid, pigdick. Go to sleep."

Sonic closes his eyes and takes hold of the meat, gently wrapping his lips around it. He pulls the meat away from Shadow's stomach and lets it slide down his throat. He swallows and looks up at Shadow. "You know, you're stupid, pigdick." Shadow's eyes get big and he looks down at Sonic.

Sonic pulls the meat closer and starts sucking it again.

Shadow grabs the meat and throws it on the floor and grabs the pigdick. He jerks it into Sonic's mouth and squeezes it tight. "No fucking way." Shadow bites the pigdick and rips it off of Sonic's mouth. "That's fucking stupid."

"I know." Sonic looks down at the floor. "You wouldn't do it for me, pigdick?"

"I wouldn't do it for a pigdick."

Sonic thinks for a moment. "Well then, what would you do for me?"

"Fuck you." Shadow picks up the meat and throws it on the floor. "Go to bed. Goodnight."

"I have to tell Grandma. She's going to be pissed."

"Do it in the morning, pigdick. She'll be fine with it." Shadow's face turns bright red as he laughs at the pigdick.

Sonic stands up and grabs the pigdick and throws it across the room. It hits the wall and cracks. "Fuck you, pigdick."

Shadow grabs his pants and pulls them back on. "You're fucking stupid, pigdick."

"I know, I know." Shadow stops and turns around to look at Sonic. He grabs Sonic's face and shoves it into his own dick, hard. "What the fuck, pigdick?" Shadow smiles and pulls his dick out and spits on it, staring at Sonic with a shit eating grin.

"I'm going to bed, pigdick." Shadow throws his pants on and starts walking out of the room.

"Okay, fucker. Goodnight."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Get fucked."

Sonic shuts the door to the room and walks back to the bed, sitting down and breathing heavily.

Later that night, Shadow is asleep and Sonic is lying in his bed, holding his dick in his hand. He feels the meat between his fingers. He stares at it and pulls it gently and holds it in his hand. He tries to imagine himself in his bed with his girlfriend. "She's going to be pissed if she finds me like this," he thinks.

He pulls the meat close to him and rubs his fingers over the crack. "Fuck you," he says softly to the meat. He pulls the meat away from himself and throws it on the floor. He gets up and puts on his pants and walks out of the room, getting into bed. "Goodnight."

Shadow stands up and grabs the pigdick and throws it on the ground, getting on his knees and looking at Sonic. "I'm going to fuck you, pigdick."

Sonic gets up from the bed and moves to the wall. He looks back at Shadow. "You're fucking stupid."