Prolouge

Two children where out on a cold winter day playing at the park. They are the twins Kris and Mike. Both of them are having fun playing in the snow until someone came up to their mother who was on a bench watching them play.
"Give me all your money or I'll kill you!" yelled the man pointing a gun at the womans head. At the same moment teh two twins saw and rushed in to try saving their mother. The younger twin Kris ran and stood in front of his mother blocking the gun from shooting her, all while the older twin Mike was calling the police on his phone. Suddenly the man yelled
"If you don't move I'll shoot I don't care to kill a kid get outa the way brat!!" Then the man shot hitting Kris in the stomach with a bullet.
"You son of a bitch you killed my little brother so I'm gonna kill you!!!" Yelled Mike raging at the man who seemingly killed his little brother. All of a sudden white wings sprouted out of the childs back and extended twards the man stabbing through his gut and knocking him unconsious. Mike looked at himself supprised he just unlocked his abillity the one he wanted since he was a little kid, the power of light or more like purity he can form objects and or merge them with his body or as he just did manefest something out of his body and control it at will. This is the rarest abillity you can get and Mike was so happy until he remembered his little brothe shot in the stomach "dead" at the age of 13 and didn't even live long enough to get his abillity. Somehow though they couldn't find Kris's body anywere so they assumed that a wolf or cyote took him so they decided to not look for him and ended up going home Mike sobbing about how his little brother was killed and it shoul've been him.