jealous!Eddie x fem!Reader smut

🤤Enjoy~

You giggled at something he said and leaned your head on your hand. Eddie sat there, watching the affair before him. Steve leaned in closer and flashed an alluring smile at you. "You know I was thinking..." Eddie's fingernails dug into the leather armrests. He had enough. He stood up and took swift strides in your direction. He grabbed your upper arm before you could say a word and practically dragged you out of your chair. "What the hell!" You hissed, trying to free yourself from his grasp but you failed. Steve furrowed his brows and frowned as you and Eddie left the room. Eddie did not speak, his jaw remained clenched. He waited until you were far enough and pushed you against the wall. "Y/N, explain to me why I brought you out here." He crossed his arms.
"How the fuck would I know?" You glared at him. His eyes darkened slightly. The corners of his lips turned upward, which frightened you. He pulled you in, pressing flush you against his body. "You're acting like a dick again." You rolled your eyes, pretending that his grip on you did not affect you. "When I'm done with you, you'll have an answer for me. If you don't, well...let's hope you get it right the first time." He said nonchalantly. Fear became present on your face. He smirked and scoffed to himself. Before you could reply, he was tugging you again. He reached his bedroom and pushed you inside, locking the door behind him. "Eddie..." You started but he shook his head. "That's not going to work this time doll."

"Now, take your clothes off." He demanded. Your eyebrows raised at his inappropriate order. Yet you still moved your hands to unbutton your blouse. He looked towards the ceiling and sighed impatiently. "You're taking too long." His tone was rough. He grabbed your shirt and tore it open; buttons flew all over the room. You gasped. He skillfully unhooked your bra and dropped it to the ground. He shoved you onto the bed headfirst. Eddie flipped up your skirt and yanked down your underwear, putting it in the pocket of his dress pants. He kneaded the flesh of your ass, making you mewl.

He kneeled before you and buried his face between your thighs. His tongue glided through your folds and teased your clit. "Oh," You shuddered, closing your eyes. You almost forgot the basis of all of this until now. He retracted and his hand came down on your pussy. "Fuck!" You yelled at the sudden stinging sensation. Your legs shook in pleasure. He smacked your ass over and over; you were sure that it was redden all around. His cold rings only made it feel better. Your mind racked for something—anything—that you did wrong. His tongue went back to probing at your clit. He slid a finger inside of your wet cunt and slid another in right after. "Of course, this is enjoyable for you." He grumbled. "What a dirty little slut," He gave you one last spanking before standing to his feet. You kept your face buried in the sheets, still pondering.

You heard clothing being moved around and then the clinking of his belt. He grabbed your wrists and tied them together with the leather accessory. Suddenly it hit you. You grinned. "I get it now." You announced. You turned your head to look at him, "You're jealous." You laughed. "You're doing all of this because of Steve? Really?" You taunted him. "I'd watch how you speak to me." He tightened his belt. You grimaced. "I'm doing this because you need to be reminded of who you belong to." You heard more rustling as he undressed. You took a peek at his naked body and clenched involuntarily. He positioned himself with your entrance and paused.

"Scream for me."

And you did.

He slammed into you with a force unknown. "Eddie!" You cried, fisting the sheets. He held you by the hips, his nails dug into your flesh. Tears pricked at your eyes from how good he was fucking you. His cock hit all the right places inside of you. He smacked your sensitive ass, making you lunge forward. But he kept you place. He thrusted harder, picking up the pace. He grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up against him. "You are mine." He growled in your ear. "Say it." He wrapped his hand around your throat. "I'm y-yours," You choked out. His grip tightened. "Louder. I want him to hear you."

"I'm yours Eddie! Only yours!"

He released your neck and you fell forward, moaning loudly. Eddie hastily removed your restraints. He pulled out of you and flipped you on your back. He dragged you to the edge of the bed and slid back into you. The two of you groaned simultaneously. "Fuck you feel so good." He threw his head back momentarily. "My fucking princess." He grunted, his eyes taking in every inch of your body. "Apparently not. Maybe I belong to Steve." You taunted him. What happened next threw you off. He slapped your face. "You will learn to stop fucking with me." He grabbed your chin and you forced you to look at him. "Fuck you." You gritted your teeth. He suddenly stopped his movements, which made you want to curse him out. "Kneel on the ground for me baby." He demanded. Eddie moved back to give you space. But you did not move. "Y/N," He grinned maliciously. "Get on the fucking floor and suck my cock."

You sat upright. "I can't believe that you thought I was flirting with Steve."

He ignored your statement. "Now, Y/N." His jaw flexed. You rolled your eyes again, but complied. "I need to shut up that pretty mouth of yours." He stroked the same side of your face that he had slapped before. You took hold of him and started with the tip. You licked through his slit and he visibly shivered. You smiled and took in more of him. He ran his fingers through your hair and gathered a fistful of it to get a better view of you. "So good." He purred. You bobbed your head up and down, trying to swallow all of him. He guided you further and you began to gag. His cock hit the back of your throat over and over again. He let up and allowed you to catch your breath. "Doing so well for me," You peered up at him and maintained eye contact as you went down on him again. You used your hand to pump what you could not take and sped up. "I don't wanna cum in your mouth." He drew back and helped you up to your feet.

"I'm going to cum in you." He vowed. He pushed you on the bed and placed one of your legs over his shoulder. He slowly slid into you and kept a steady pace. This new angle had your eyes rolling back. "Please!" You cried, reaching to grasp something. He found your hand and laced his fingers with yours. He leaned down, going deeper, and kissed you. You swallowed each other's moans and his thrusts grew rougher. "Fuck, Edds!" Your grip on his hand tightened. "I know baby. Me too."

Your legs trembled as you reached your peak. You clamped around thim, which caused him to spill into you. He remained inside of you and moved your legs to a more comfortable position. He laid his head on your chest, "You are an absolute wonder."

"And I love you so much." He added. "I wish that you would trust me more." You replied. "I'm sorry that I'm a little bit possessive." He looked up at you sheepishly.

"A little?"

notes:::

UGH HE'S SO HOT MHM🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍😍😳😳😳 like fuck me sir🫡 🫡🫡😘😘😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
anyways:
I made this on a road trip but I hope you guys enjoyed my first one shot ;))) love ya!!😘💖

-lidia🫶