lost in someone's Love 💟

In the under a beautiful evening.... A wind flow is slow......and leaves of tree are enjoying in the wind....and apear one handsome boy........reading a book.... Sitting beside a window... The air touch his hair....his cheek and his handsome body..... He is just lost in the book. Than some one is calling him...........

?: Namjoon........
Namjoon: yes.....mom..
Mom: jooni..... please come down..dener is ready..son......
Namjoon: ok......mom.. I'll come.....
  Than namjoon is go  down stair....

  Ok I explain u all........
  Namjoon is ordinary boy... But he is so handsome good-looking and intiligent in his study..... He is belongs too middle class family.... He have so much friend.....but he is so silent boy in his college........ Ok next u find in story....

Next morning 🌅
  Mom: joonie wake up ..... Another u late for your college...... Wake up son...
Namjoon: yes..... 5 munite more...mom
Mom: no..... Wake up son.....
Namjoon: mom.... Why u wake up me I saw a dream about dad.... That was so beautiful dream....mom
Mom: (teary eyes) hm I know son u miss your dad... But now u know he will can't back to us...... And now u are my olny hope to live in this world....
Namjoon: sorry.... Mom.. I will always be with u mom..... I love you mom...and he hug her mom......
Mom: love u son..... And she kiss on his fore head....now wake up..
Namjoon: yes...mom

After all this namjoon get up and go to the bathroom and do his routine work... And come down do his breakfast 🥐🥐..and go out for his college......