Floral Welcome 🌸

{Tighnari}
Floral Welcome

Flowers were always one of the things you adore, especially [favourite Genshin floral], but you started to like it less as the days carry on, you can't help but feel like everything crashes down when seeing them now. Your "secret admirer" gave you them as a token of their appreciation towards you, you used to smile and take them inside to put them in a pot and watch them grow, now their dead just like your feelings towards them. Your "secret admirer" , No , your stalker started to give you more and more then just regular ordinary flowers, they instead started to also give you your favourite books, your favourite meals, medicines that were specifically for your colds, and they even gave you a new bag when your old one broke the other day...the other day!?
(Yesterday basically)
You panicked a lot after those times, "How did they know?" What else do they know about me?" "Who are they?" You then started asking around about if anyone has seen anybody putting stuff at your front door lately, and a whole lot of nonsense, they all thought you were crazy, either way they said they neither heard or seen anyone near your house.

You weren't getting any better with your sickness from going out all the time, thus why here you are now stuck in your house with no more energy to move, but you at least have a little bit of energy left to ramble about your problems.

Far away but not to far away sits a Forest Watcher looking out and listening to his darling's quarries, you could even consider it as a husband and wife's daily life where after work they would tell each other what they did in the day and listen to each other's quarrels, at least in the shows, but that's far by that...

Tighnari would also sometimes consider you crazy for jumping out of bed so early and asking around for any clues or whereabouts of your so called stalker at sunrise, especially when you were sick. He wished he could talk to you about not worrying and that it was him sending you all those things. But duty calls, not to mention entertaining some Akademiya scholars and taking care of Collei. Plus he also doesn't want to scare you into thinking he was a creep, then that would have lowered the little chance he had to begin with, on setting his goal to being with you. And besides, it would be best if he; for now watched you from a distance, maybe then he could make sure your ok....at least.

When he heard nothing but slow breathing coming from your room, Tighnari quickly got up from his chair, took one of the bags he prepared and went straight to your home, once he got through your window he set down the bag gently on to the ground as to not wake you, as he made his way toward your sleeping form. He looked over and saw the medicine he gave you on the bedside table, it was completely untouched and it was just sitting there alone, with no purpose, at least right now.

Tighnari grabbed the medicine and then gently grabbed your chin, he really wished that he could show his affection toward you now, but you were sick, and it would be better if you were well and rested before he did anything hasty.

He lifted your body a bit off the bed, as he held your chin in his hand, he smiled, and as he opened your mouth, he dipped the medicine down your throat.

After a bit of staring, and watching the medicine go down your throat, he put the vial back down on the table and tucked you back into bed. He whispered a few words into your ear and rambled a bit to himself before kissing you on the cheek and leaving.

"Get well soon, الحب".
(Pronunciation: alhubu)

(Meaning: love)

And please, don't worry your pretty head about me everyday. ♥️