A man by the name Alastor Leblack, was a noble man, though he was a noble, his family was sadly poor with no wealth at all in their banks.

So to save themselves from the poor house, Alastor's parents decides to set Alastor and his wealthy friend mimzy up for an arranged marriage, upon hearing what his family did, Alastor grows furious, but sadly had no power to change their minds to find a new solution.

Alastor new they were poor but he didn't even want to marry mimzy, sure they were good friends but that draws the line. Friends was all they were ever going to be.

But once Alastor's mother said it was the "right" choice for everyone, he grew sour to mimzy, he refused to accept her for his future-bride-to-be.

After a terrible practice ceremony, Alastor flee's into the woods, where he practices in private, or so he thought was private.

Unknown to him, where he stood was a deceased bride under his feet where he practices his vows, but once he say the final words to the vows and slipped the gold ring onto the 'Branch', everything was quiet until the birds started up.

For the Bride it was a dream come true, but for Alastor it was a nightmare but also a way to escape his horrible marriage with his friend.

Walk with Alastor as his new Bride, where all you ever wanted in life was to be a Bride and wife to a loving husband, but was sadly snatched from life.

(A/N: Heyyyyyy my fellow readers I hope you all are ready for this little story! Cause I've been wanting to wright this for a while! Welcome One in All to the New Orleans Hazbin Hotel Corpse Bride!)