; like a puppy

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

The two boys wore playing valorant togather, as they joked around. Jumping, and running the game, every game punz, like a simp on a leash would res sapnap, every game.

"Yk sap ur pretty" punz whispered in the mic as they waited for a new lobby.

"What- my, where did this version of you come from?" Sapnap asked.

"I don't know, but what I do know, is ur pretty" punz said looking from screen to his loose shorts.

Now there's many things sapnap didn't know that punz wanted or knew, and punz honstly intended to keep it as such.

Late nights, alone no calls there's one boy frantically racing in his mind. The boy he'd give anything to notice his truth, the fellings he has.

Maybe he'll come around, but honstly punz would cry if he lost sapnap. Punz was known by most like a bother to sapnap, but then sometimes punzs dick would raise just at the thought of the ravernette.

Now a few rounds ago sapnap called punz ugly.. it hurt yeah but, punz had a plan to hear something he wants sapnap to call him oh so desperately. But also would embress the boy just ehnogh to get back at him.

God. Punz sounded so needy for the. And maybe one day sapnap will see just how much punz truly loved him.

"Hey punz, you okay?" Sapnap said sweetly.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry got sidetracked" punz said blushing..

That's all that sidetracked the blond. What he'd do if he ever got the chance to wreck sapnap.

"Remind me when you're comeing to see me?" Punz said rising my eyebrow.

"You wore sapposed to come to Florida" sapnap said.

Well, punz whated that to not be the chase, punz lived alone. Had one huge bed and honstly would love to not have dream there to interrupt his plans.

"I want you to come to me this time sappy, come on pleasee" punz would begin

"When." Sapnap sighed our.

God why did sapnap was a puppy for punz, obedient and listened to what the boy wanted, easy to cave.

Though punz, did know this fact yet.

"Next week." Punz said.

"That soon?" Sapnap asked as the lobby started.

"Yes." Punz said.

As the game started, the competition did to and right off the bet none to punzs surpise sapnap asked for a res, and well.

"Call me daddy frist and I'll res you" punz said sudactively.

"Fuck. No" sapnap grumbled.

For once refusing to be a good puppy.

"Alright then you're not getting ressed" punz said with a smirk.

"Alright you're gonna res me unless you wanna lose" sapnap said, growling back like a disobedient puppy.

"Res him" another teammate half-demanded. "Res him", "res him"

"He has to call me daddy frist x2" punz said, really wanting his crush to just call him daddy. "I'm not ressing"

"I'm fucking- I don't care" sapnap said, staying defiant.

Sapnap stayed quiet fot a bit, gun shoots ablazing, felling bad he didn't onay punzs command.

"Alright! Daddyx5" sapnap said, blushing at it all.

Punz luaghed, "who's daddyx2"

"Y-you" sapnap whined, "daddy punz"
* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *
Damn.