𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 & 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫

《 •·✧ 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ✧·• 》ACT I                            CHAPTER III( sandy & peter )

ACT I CHAPTER III
( sandy & peter )

SADIE HARRIS HAD never been overly friendly. She knew so, and so did those around her. With raging anger issues rooting from an early age, and a sarcastic front. Sadie Harris was bound from the very start, to be particularly disliked.

For a while, when Sadie was still a mere child and she knew no better. The girl had no choice but to be nice to others. It was the kind of true affection one could retain until a certain point before it crumbled at the seams.

She knew exactly when her childlike sweetness had been ripped from her tiny grasp. In fact, she was nearly 100% sure she knew the exact time on the clock when it had been erased. Although that was a story for another time.

Because in the present, the bright of day. She stood startled at an attractive strangers abrupt presence. Sadie watched as his flirtatious smirk glared down onto her body from above, the mans persistent eyes basking Sadie in all of his glory.

Though even with his chiselled jawline, and his mop of wavy blonde hair. Sadie couldn't find it in herself to give him the time of day. Because she knew once she offered her undying attention, he would end up a carbon copy of every person she'd thought of considering.

"Hello beautiful..." an accented voice boldly purred. The strangers eyes scanning her outfit of choice, before meeting her own. With his arms crossed leaning calmly on one of the shelves, he tilted his head with a smirk.

"Hi..." Sadie grumbled back, her voice raspy. Turning away in hopes the mysterious man would disappear like he did a mere minute ago. She picked up a small packet of candy, secretly hiding it from the man.

Sadie didn't miss his perplexed face contorting into one of masked confusion."Not very friendly—eh?" He hopped off of the shelf, walking side by side with the blonde.

She shot him a blank look, her eyebrows furrowed. Sadie's leather jacket rubbed against her skin uncomfortably. Reaching for the lapels, she pushed it up slightly, sure to ignore the lingering boy who watched her with enticed eyes. Cutting him short, Sadie continued down another isle.

"Well then! what's your name, Princesa?" The stranger raced to stand in front of her, Sadie bumping into his chest at the hast impact. The girl immediately stumbled back, shocked at his boldness. With her breath caught in her throat, the close proximity between them encased Sadie into a mixed state of pleasure and shock.

Reaching for her hand, his ruff fingertips brushed against the base of her palm. With his seductive eyes still locked onto Sadie's blue ones, he lightly kissed her soft hand, lingering for just a moment too long.