Chapter 1

<This girl pov>

I wake up feeling cold and sleep deprived.

Well, not cold I'm adapted to it now. 

I think in my head I need to get up or I'll miss the bus

Finally when my body registers I get up and put on my butterfly shirt as well as my nice jeans (that also have butterflies on them)

I go upstairs to brush my hair and teeth (something I rarely do) and see that my stupid little sister is already in there.

"Hurry your stupid little rat butt up or I'm going to be late!"

She replies with a simple "No".

"Omg you stupid rat get out before I break the door down to get you!" I shout.

Finally she comes out but she wasn't going to the bathroom.

She was calling my friends little sister crusty, musty, rusty, dusty cheesy fingered Emma.

"Ugh your wasting my time little rats."

When I get in the bathroom I have to do some heavy breathing but it's not as easy as you think.

I have to put my contacts in as I do it as well as brush my hair and teeth.

I'm glad I remembered to put deodorant on today because I have gym ugh don't get me started on how much I hate gym.

The boys are sexists and only throw to their friends. :( I hate gym.

Anyway I start walking to the bus and see that Emily is waiting.

I run.

Jk I don't need to she's my neighbor.

We walk to the bus stop with Briana as well.

10 minutes later

We walk on to the bus and sit down.

Now we have to go to school.

I'm not ready 

(279 words) Ok first chapter done with the first pov (I have 3) but I hope you liked it :)