1

Shihuku (She-Who-Coo)

I stepped onto the stage obediantly, the bright lights instantly illuminating my pitch white hair and soft Korean skin. My basic white T-shirt and shorts that we get supplied contrasting to my skin.

I stood at the middle of the stage, the auctioneer talking about my info. A sudden smell slapped me in the face... Forest. My eyes widened and landed on a male who sat in the front, his aura filled with dominance and power. He was a lord, that was easy to tell with a blood eye gem embedded into his golden ring.

I couldn't control my body, I ran off the stage and jumped onto the mans' lap, rubbing my scent glands on his as my mind went crazy.

The only thing I could think...

MATE

Time skip

By the time I had scent marked him and finally caught control of my body and mind, I was in the back of a limo with the man and I was tied up. The man was glaring at me with red eyes full of anger. Why is he mad? I'm his mate? Does he not like me? Did I embarrass him?

Then it hit me; He thinks I'm human since I was at a human auction, and humans can't have mates, but I'm a vampire, who has a mate, but he doesn't know that.

Fuck. Me.

I recoiled away from his threatening glare and he scoffs.

"Stupid humans." He mutters. "I planned on ripping you apart myself, but I decided to let my mates do the dirty work. They'll for sure be pissed to learn that a useless whore of a human scent marked me." I looked at him in surprise.

"What? Didn't think I would have a mate? Of course I do, two to be in fact, and they'll love being able to kill you slowly, but surly." He tilted his head with a scary chuckle and I could feel tears reach my eyes so I quickly looked away.

A while later I felt the car stop and the door was opened. The man gets out and grabs me by the right binds on my wrists and grabbed me up to the door step of a large mansion.

Rein POV

I took the human inside and down the first hall of the left to the last door before taking him into the room, A.K.A our torture/ basement room. I chained him up tightly to the  metal chains in the center of the ceiling in the room before leaving and locking the door behind me.

I make my way into the kitchen and grab me a wine glass and a blood packet as I hear my two mates practically running towards the kitchen. I pour the packet into the glass and put the remaining back in the fridge, swirling the blood around in the glass before taking a sip.

"WHO DID IT?!" My lovely mate Maverick asked as he stormed into the room. Taking another smell and growling at the smell of another scent on me.

"He's a human from the slave auction, now he's in the basement and you have full permission to torture and kill him." I say.

"A human?! Oh this'll be fun!" Carson chuckles with poison in his voice and his eyes red with anger.

They instantly took off to the basement and I continued sipping my drink until it was gone and I decided to take a shower.

But something kept ticking me.... a sweet and mellow type smell... Mate.

Maverick POV

The moment he had entered the house I smelled it. Another scent had marked Rein. My eyes snapped to Carson and I could tell he smelled it to.

We jumped up and almost ran to the kitchen to see Rein sipping on a cup of blood.

"WHO DID IT?!" I asked as I stormed into the room. Taking another sniff and growling at the scent of another person marking my mate.

"He's a human from the slave auction, now he's in the basement and you have full permission to torture and kill him." He says.

"A human?! Oh this'll be fun!" Carson chuckles, anger clear in his voice.

We instantly took off to the basement as Rein continued sipping his drink. I unlocked the basement and stormed inside to see a small petite Korean boy with pitch white hair and white clothes chained up. His eyes snapped to us and he shrank under our heavy gazes, his heart rate picking up.

"Who do you think you are, to scent mark our mate." Carson snarled with a chillingly calm voice. As expected the boy didn't anser and didn't even look at us, instead stared at the ground.

"Anser us!" I boomed. The boy yelped with a start and started trembling.

"I- I'm sorry! I-I didn't know!" He whimpered.

I scoff. "Incompitant human." I say as I kick him in the stomach, causing him to yelp and hiss in pain. Carson goes to the wall and grabs a metal bat before tossing it to me.

I catch the bat and twirl it in my hand before landing a painful hit to his side, earning a CrAcK! And scream in pain from the male. I broke his rib.

I smile wickedly and continue to beat him into a sobbing pleading mess. Carson grabs the whip and I step aside as he rips off the males' shirt, showing swollen black and blue splotches. He brought the whip back, then Thwack! Another cry of pain.

Time Skip
Shihuku POV

I think it's been about three hours since they started, I can't tell. I can't feel my body, I've gone completely limp since they started using a spike strip.

My once white hair now red with blood, along with my shorts since they tore off my shirt when they started using the whip. I no longer have any tears to shed, my eyes are swollen and red from crying and my throat is raw from screaming and pleading. My head hangs low from exhaustion and dissapointment in myself for being so stupid.

Even if I wanted to, I can't tell them I'm a vampire. They wouldn't believe me, especially not if I told them I was their mate. If they found that out then they would probably reject me, causing excruciating pain to consume my body since it would be tearing away with the gods have created, a.k.a my entire being, my core would crush and I would be a ball of eternal sadness and hopelessness.

They finally dropped the knife they were using to carve into my skin, a.k.a the fifteenth torture item they have used, and left. I didn't move, I couldn't move. I was so exhausted but the immense pain I was in didn't allow me to sleep.

I started unintentionally whimpering and chirping, something baby vampires do as a call to their mate or caregiver. I tried my best to quiet myself down since I didn't need them confronting me.

My eyes started to droop, probably from blood loss. My sences dulled and I passed out.

What a way to meet my mates.