~Chapter 15~

"Yes?" you questioned, the tears in your eyes still visible. 

Kyo looked out of breath, like he had been chasing after you. 

When he noticed the tears threatening to spill from your eyes, he inched closer to you, and lifted his hand to your cheek.  

He slowly caressed you, afraid that if he was too rough he would break you. He gave you a heartfelt smile and opened his mouth, as he was about to speak one of his truths. 

But before he got the chance, you blurted out, "I-I'm so sorry, I must've messed up what was going on with you a Tohru back there," 

"I'm really sorry Kyo, I always mess things up. Not even just for myself, for everyone around me,"

"I must've really ruined the mood for the both of you back there," 

"Thing's would've just been better if I was never b-" 

Before you got the chance to finish your sentence, Kyo had leaned in and gently kissed your chapped lips. His eyes still opened as he seemed to stare deeply into your soul. 

Your eyes widen at his actions, unsure if this was just a dream or not. 

Is this really happening right now??!?! 

This was the first time you had truly ever felt warmth. Affection. 

And it scared the hell out of you. 

"W-what... are you doing?" you questioned, slowly. 

"Y/n, I like you," Kyo mumbled, just loud enough so that the both of you could hear. 

"I like you a lot," a slight blush tinted his features as he rubbed the back of his neck. Now this, this was surprising. Not even five minutes were you crying over the fact that Kyo and Tohru were probably going to get together, and now he was kissing you??! This just didn't make sense to you. 

"Are you okay?" you blurted out, thinking he was forced to do this, or maybe the wind pushed his lips into yours. 

Your lips were heated, a finger placed onto of them as the blush on your face grew. 

"Yes I'm okay, why wouldn't I be you dumbass?" he questioned as he continued to stare deeply into your eyes. 

"You do know that you just...um...kissed me...right?" 

"Yeah? What about it? I like you, how many more times do you want me to say it?" 

"I like you, idiot," he stated. 

"I-I like you too?" 

To be continued...? 

(do i end it here or keep going? also thank you so much for the support, im sorry i dont update like ever)