006, 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

DEAR EX

——

MEMORIES conan gray

MEMORIES conan gray

scarlett silently and begrudgingly sits in the passenger seat of the car, having to move her bag into her lap. she doesn't even bother to buckle her seatbelt as liam begins driving.

chris notices this. his scar never forgot or just didn't put her seatbelt on. she claimed it was extremely dangerous and careless to not wear it, and always scolded chris if he forgot.

he bets chase taught her that. told her it didn't matter. gosh, he couldn't stand chase fenton.

not a single word is exchanged during the car ride, not even between the triplets. everyone feels awkward. scar pulls out her phone and opens instagram, chase immediately pops up on her screen, and chris scowls.

at this point, nick is watching her phone from behind her while sneakily looking up from his phone and to her, as chris (behind liam) and matt (in the middle) bluntly lean forward, knowing she doesn't have the guts to turn around.

she likes chase's post then gets a text from a group chat. the ACTS group.

shit about alaina talking about dante's party. chris rolls his eyes and sighs, nearly clenching his jaw.

of course she's going to the party.

matt and chris lean back in sync, both done.

what happened? nick mouths to chris.

scar is going to dante's party. chris mouths back.

what? nick mouths, furrowing his eyebrows.

matt rolls his eyes. scar, he lipsyncs, pointing to the girl in the passenger seat. is going, he just swivels his hands gently in random directions. to the party.

nick stares at the two, dumbfounded.

"here." liam says, stopping the car and alerting the triplets. they swiftly grab their bags from the flooring of the car and exit it. once they reach their back door and liam drives away, matt and chris finally speak.

"scarlett's going to the party!" the two boys say in sync.

nick freezes with raised brows, then thinks. "ohh!!" he nods, now getting it, as if it was obvious before.

"yeah." chris says to him as if he's an idiot as they walk inside and hang their bags on the rack, then walk into the kitchen.

"just avoid her, chris." nick shrugs.

"yeah," chris nods.

"didn't we already know she was going?" matt asks.

"we were 75 percent sure." nick reminds his brother after they grab an after-school snack and their mother, mary-lou, walks into the kicthen. "liam said he didn't know."