1. Strange

"It never would have worked between us Stephen, you always had to be the one with the knife.' Christine told me and he swallowed down the acid rising in his throat.

'Im glad youre happy' stephen told Christine stiffly. Had he not been so focused and driven on everything else but her this would be their wedding.

'Are you happy?' Christine asked.

'Yes. I am.' He answered but it was a lie. But the screams from the streets filled the banquet hall.

Stephen ran to the balcony, a young woman was screaming and cursing as she ran. No one could see what she was running from, they only saw the damage the invisible creature was creating.

"Congratulations." Stephen said again before Stephen jumped off the balcony and started falling but his cloak came saving him bringing him to the ground safely.

The woman was screaming and cursing as she ran. Trying to avoid the invisible monster chasing after her. Stephen made the beast visible using the mystic arts and saw the gigantic octopus monster chasing after her. Once the monster was visible everyone around them started screaming saying what the woman was running away from finally

'That was dr. Strange!' Christine's husband said smiling as he watched his favorite hero save the day after coming to his wedding. 'BEST DAY EVER!" he declared. Christine rolled her eyes.

Stephen split the bus in two shielding the young woman from the attack. He looked back at the girl shaking behind him.

'Do i know you?' Stephen questioned. There was something about her that looked so familiar.

'Look out!' She screamed as Stephen was flung into a store, breaking the window and knocking him out.

'Stephen!" the mystery woman declared but the octopus beast grabbed her whipping her around in the air as she punched at it uselessly. Wong chopped the tentacle holding the woman and she collapsed to the ground. 'Thanks,' she murmured looking back up at the monster. It didn't die they had only pissed it off.

'Where is Stephen?" Wong questioned. "Who are you?" But she was already running again. The breast following after her.

"Fuck off!" she shouted back at it as she started to climb the edge of the building to get away from him but the beast followed her up. His tentacles clinging to the brick as he scaled the building after her.

++++

'Youre welcome' Stephen told wong as he appeared, getting wong out of the way of the monster.

'You know its ancient custom to bow before the sorcerer supreme?' Wong asked as they headed after the monster climbing the building after Their mystery woman.

'Im aware of the customs.' Stephen told him smugly, flying off to save the mystery woman and slay the octopus. But his cloak was pulled away as Stephen was grabbed. Their mystery woman clung nervously, she had gotten herself on a cliff, high up, the building was crumbling slightly as the monster climbed. She stomped on the breaking ledge she was standing on, a star shaped piece crashed down to its head. With Stephen's magical cloak free again it flew itself at the creatures eye blinding it.

But the creature kept a tight hold of Stephen. The mystery woman stared down nervously a jagged breath in her chest as she looked around. She looked to Stephen, he was being suffocated by the octopus, Stephen used a second pair of magical hands swopping down to grab a street light, pulling it from the ground the mystery woman watched as it flew towards them. Stephen stabbed the eye pulling it out, the monster released Stephen and sent him falling to the ground.  His cloak caught him before getting their mystery woman.