chapter 1 she is not my sister

~Kiara's POV~My life

~Kiara's POV~
My life... I have never felt whole.
First, I find my birth father marry a woman he was caught cheating with.
Second, my alledged half sister tries to steal from me, then act innocent as her bitch of a mom tries to blame it on me!
Third, and final, my mom dies in a hit and run. The bastard got caught, but I will never stop regretting my mistake.
She should have been home, but instead I had given in to peer pressure and... it's all my fault shes gone!

Wiping my tears away, I get dressed and fix me a poptart.

"Morning, Kiara." I lift my head up to find Dad coming downstairs.

"Morning." I reply while eating.

"I know you're still mad about Bella coming to live with us. But I wish you'd-"

"What?! What do you want me to do with her? Shes nothing but the bastard daughter of a home wreaker! She may have similar DNA as me, but that girl is not my sister." I exclaim.

"I get it, you're angry." Dad tries to calm me down.

"You think?! You shouldn't have married the bitch. She didn't deserve you." I tell him.

"Kiara, I miss your mom. I really do. I got caught up in Renee's scheme and that is how I lost her. Lost you both. But please, I love you, more than anything." Dad spoke, his words true and sad. "All I ask is you don't pick a fight."

"I won't start a fight. But if she pesters me, or does anything to me, I will straight up tell her to fuck off." I warn him, again, as I grabbed my keys and drove to school.

Once at school, I flip off Jessica and head to meet up with my besties, Rosalie and Alice.

"Morning!" I greet them.

"Morning, Kie!" They reply.

"So, what's this surprise you said you guys have for me?" I ask.

"Well, since we've been friends for over 2 years, and every one of us loves you. We decided to let you in on our secret." Rosalie answers.

"Hey, look. I know it took a long time for all of us to get to know and trust one another, but you guys do not have to tell me anything if you don't want to." I tell them, honest. "I'm glad enough to be friends as it is."