:D (I'm sorry)

You are a woman knight and queen named Elizabeth. In the medieval ages, you are tasked with entering a cave with a nearby beast. One bearing tentacles and large suction cuffs, sticky enough to entrance those to

Sacrifice to the tentacle monster

Tentacle, succubus, inflation, rape, oviposition, bondage

Back in 1926, a royal was born, one of a good life and prosperous heritage, but the issue was, she was the first daughter. Her mother and father cried for days, knowing what was to fall upon young Elizabeth. A curse of old, older than time itself. Every first daughter was to be married to the monster in the far west of Sauxtoun, Fleuran. The worst part? Those who went in would never be let out again. In a world, where royals live for decades upon centuries, Elizabeth's coming of age had arrived. She felt she had done nothing for her kingdom, throughout her 90-odd-years, but she had no choice, for this is what the prophecy foretold. When she tried to flee, she was only shackled and beaten, until she could not resist any longer. On the brink of death, she made it to the makeshift altar. It had aged poorly over the years, details that were once there had left thousands of years ago, along with everything else. Nowadays, the ritual site looks like a coffee table, surrounded by overgrown shrubbery, laced with thorns.

"Elizabeth, Queen of Sauxtoun will now be sacrificed to the cave, such as the prophecy foretold many moons ago..." At this moment, I zoned out. Today was my 96th birthday and the day of my reckoning. Chained, bloody and fatigued, I was to be made the bride of whatever was beyond. No one made it out alive and in one piece, so no one knew what truly was to fall upon one crossing the barrier. I was thrown into the abyss, the handcuffs finally off my hands and feet. When I stood up to leave the cave, the magical barrier shoved me only deeper, into the chasms. The wedding gown I was sewn shut into, feeling looser, as some of the stitching ripped from the fall. As I journeyed into the greater cave, hoping to find a way out, as I questioned my life until now.
Before I pondered for too long, I saw how filthy the cave was and how much more narrow it was becoming, as I progressed. Eventually, I felt the cavern walls pushing onto me, like it was tightening around me, until, "An opening!" I gasped, with the overarching feeling of death finally being relieved from my shoulders. A light I saw glowing at the end of the tunnel made me as happy as a lamb. When squishing into the tight surfaces, the cave's height became too much for me to stand on two feet, so I crawled on my bloody hands and sore feet. The dirt crawled into my wounds, causing me to rile in pain, but my care was overthrown by the light drawing ever-so-closer. I was in uncontrollable pain, grunting every movement I made, until I saw it. My heart sank and fell to the floor, as it hurled towards me. A large tentacle, breaking the walls of the cavern, trying to get to me. I tried backing away, my eyes widened and my throat screaming out for help, when it got me, suctioning onto my dry mouth. The liquids receding nourished my dehydrated lips. When I thought it would stop there, it continued through my body, going through my throat. Even when I thought it had stopped passing through, it kept going, until I felt it. The tentacle was all the way through me, like it was the skewer to my kebab meat. The process was painful, but not in the way I expected. I felt my asshole continue to widen and my stomach began to bloat, as the tentacle dragged me to the source.
"I assume you speak the human nonsense known as English. What pathetic creature do we have here?"
I looked at the creature to see it was changing to something more familiar. When the transformation was done, I saw what it made itself. An almost humanoid creature, yet everything looked off. My vision was blurred of tears, as I tried to grasp its features, but the only thing I could make out was the mass amount of tentacles and glowing symbols the creature had tattooed to its skin. When trying a bit harder, I noticed that the tentacle I was attached to was where the monster's member should be, along with some of the other features, like limbs. The only thing that remained anything familiar to a human was the torso and head.
"This is another one from the planet known as Earth, judging the clothes and accessories, but you are different to them."
The tentacle I was hung on was skewed to show more women in a corner of the cave. Their bodies morphed, contorted and lifeless. The only thing that remained of the corpses was their torsos bursting with white ooze, but morphed to look like they had large orbs trapped inside.
"Those ones will hatch soon, do not fret. They will be put out of their misery soon. You, my beautiful bride, have travelled too far. It saves humans a few centuries, by dying of starvation back in that cave, however, curiosity killed the cat."
The creature roared in laughter, as the tentacle holding me up slid out of me suddenly, winding me. I started falling, before being caught by another tentacle, wrapping around my arms. I wriggled, in hopes the lubrication would set me free, only to be penetrated by the previous tentacle. It shot me right into my jazz cafe and hit me straight in the g-spot. I stopped squirming, before feeling myself getting wet, all of my liquids dropping to the rocky floor underneath me. The heavenly feeling made me make a noise I had never made before. As I moaned, it echoed around the quiet cave, but I was too sensitive to care. I came right then and there, as I felt myself getting twitchy down there. I watched the monster smirk.
"What a delicious meal you humans provide. Even when feeding has not begun, I feel you are to be one of the best vessels to breed my children into."
Hearing those words had shaken me to fear, but if it meant that feeling over and over, it would be a beautiful sacrifice. I watched as more tentacles were shoved into my small body. My mouth and the three holes downstairs were filled by a wonderful sensation no words can describe. I felt my face contort more than it did before. I was crying from the pain, but smiled through the torture.