Introduction

Love, a four letters word which sounds so easy to say or listen but the emotions that lies in this one word are so high and deep which sometimes no one can able to describe in the words as you can just feel it

Love, a four letters word which sounds so easy to say or listen but the emotions that lies in this one word are so high and deep which sometimes no one can able to describe in the words as you can just feel it. Love itself depicts “Lots Of Varying Emotions” which means to have different feelings, sometimes it gives the pure bliss or heavenly feeling for having that one special person in your life but sometimes, when that true love of yours leave your hand in middle, it gives you immense pain like hell.

Not every love story is like a fairy tale, some stories do remain incomplete but that doesn’t mean, that love isn’t the true one. Sometimes situation is not in one's hand and it forces that one person to leave that love without whom, you cannot even think to live but you have to. 

This is what happened with our protagonists who loved each other immensely and insanely that they couldn’t think their life without each others. Two persons, who promised to be with each other in every thick and thins, they have to part away due to some unexpected situations of their life as one day, he has to leave her and go afar from her. The one true love of her life has to become her heartbreaker and left her behind, alone but she is determined to get him back with the strength of her love but will she?

Will they both meet again despite of having so much problems in their way or will they have to apart from each other forever?

Will she be able to become the healer of her heartbreaker or she has to loose this love war and loose the love of her life forever?

Will he lose the hope to get his love or after seeing his healer, he will able to fight?

To know the answers of all the above-mentioned questions, you have to join this not so easy journey of these two lovers. lets dive into this roller coaster of emotions and lives of our protagonists.

***************************

This is my second story book on wattpad and I just wish and hope, like you give your love and support to my first book "Coming To You", this will too get the same...even more than that. Just hoping for the best.

Start Date: 08/05/2024

Cover and Banner by: Aarya_25