BAR

Loud blasts of music echoed through the bar along with overcrowded dance floor with matching grinds on anyone near them, varied drinks, and wasted everywhere. This is what chaeyoung saw the moment she step into the erotic place near her blocks. She sigh.

"Finally you came" one of the stocky friends comment after eyeing her to the crowded path. Tzuyu.

"Of course" the short girl said and sat beside her friend dashingly, brushing her blonde locks through the trail of her baby hair down the long of her back.

"What type of woman do you want anyway" the pale woman asked with naughty smile creeping up in her mouth. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Don't ask I'll rather find my own dahyun" she retorted with wrath tone coiling in her voice. And then she remember the woman in which one of the dirtiest slut already been fuck sent by her two friends that night, chaeyoung doesn't have any choice than escort that russian woman back.

"Why? don't tell us you didn't like the woman we gave to you last time."

“not even from the tip of my finger tzuyu.”

“you're pretty bad to your words! at least she's pretty!”

“oh shut up please!”

The four woman wasted themselves, chugging different kind of water in hand.

On the other side, chaeyoung was busy staring at one particular woman not far from their table, her eyes glint in utter amazement from her perfect side profile, her pointed nose, her pouty yet sexy lips and sharp jawline. Oh god, she looks so hot outside how much more under that clothing she was wearing. Chaeyoung couldn't wait to find out.

The woman sat on the very last table near the wall, legs comfortably crossed as she rolled her wineglass containing a martini inside, looking bored yet still as sexy like damn.

The latter is wearing some casual white v-neck shirt tucked in black pants with blazer on, her skin looks so pale and milky from the perfect contrast of the color. How chaeyoung wish to grab that smooth flesh and make it bruise from her grasp.

Chaeyoung averted her gaze when that woman roam the whole bar with her blank expressionless eyes, looking for someone to satisfy her as well.

Chaeyoung as not that close to stupidity snap away from staring while fantasizing her with dirty imagination and thoughts, but its now too late because from the very first time their eyes met.

Fuck! her eyes look so intimidating. It's mirroring her own, and chaeyoung couldn't control herself anymore. She walked out from her table and go straight to the woman.

"Hi" chaeyoung greets with her fascinating smile and accommodate the sit beside her confidently. She smiled perfectly showing her infamous dimple-smile to attract the woman.

"Are you alone here?" She asked rather more confidently.

The woman stare at her from head to toe...judging and?

Chaeyoung was wearing pink dress just above her knees that perfectly match with her blonde hair. Just by the looks of the woman chaeyoung knows she's under her hand. She smirk, as if her time didn't go waste from her move, finally.

"Do you wanna get on my pants?"
The latter asked instead reciprocating her smirk.

"badly baby"

"badly what?" gulping her remaining martini in one go, the woman asked.

"I want to bend you over here and fuck you like there's no tomorrow" chaeyoung said, grabbing her victim's wineglass and pouring a self-martini wine before giving back to the owner. The woman nods, silent gesture for thank you.

"Fuck me like, nonstop? ....did I heard it right?" This time the woman look down a little, dragging her finger tip to chaeyoung's jaw across her neck. Chaeyoung shuddered.

"I'm asking you baby?" dropping her thumb on the smaller lower lips, mina smirk. Chaeyoung couldn't think anymore, she wants her.

'goodness what is happening to me' she thought, she can't even move nor speak. Her mind not functioning well. Chaeyoung swallowed hard, drinking the huge elephant in her throat.

"I—i"

"I think your lips perfectly fits on mine" her thick voice made chaeyoung's arousal grew more. She was soaked, practically leaking.

"wanna try?" After regaining herself she lent forward to claim her lips but the woman was fast enough to cross her index finger to her lips, making her stop and whined mentally.

"I need to ask you first, baby"

"Ask now" she said in authority, she's leaking down there and it's getting sticky. She can't wait any much longer, she needed it and her fingers were itching now.

"Calm your hormones, baby girl"
The latter shove off her finger and sucked it in front of chaeyoung's angry eyes. Giving her tiny little moan.

"C'mon" chaeyoung demand, irritation was visible in her tone.

"Do you want to have a good fuck tonight or—..." the stranger softly cupped chaeyoung breast and draw a teasing small circle on top.

"...—do you want to own the superiority tonight" staring at the latter with her haughty smirk she put a little pressure on her nipples and pinch her clothed harden nub that instantly made chaeyoung flinch and groan.

Chaeyoung slowly arched her back to get more friction from the latter's majestic palm but got disappointed when the woman suddenly halt.

"Answer me" gulping her newly poured martini by the latter, she gaze into chaeyoung's soul intensely. Waiting for her answer.

"Of course my superiority" chaeyoung smirked.

"I need you to think properly"

Annoyed. The angry cub shot a deadly glare on her 'seriously? is she underestimating me!?'

"That's final"

"...k"

'ok? that's all?' chaeyoung fisted her aching palm and sigh in irritation.

"Ok? What d-"

"Fuck me" she cutted her off.

Chaeyoung didn't waste any much stupid second, dragging her on the room, she didn't care to anyone strangers she bumped, all she care was her desire and the hot woman she's currently bringing.