Chapter 1 A New Challenger

At Maiami City, the place were many duelists compete to be the best, many duel schools exist to help these duelist grow stronger.

A bus came to a stop and a figure came out, it was a young man that resembles Masamune Date from Sengoku Basara without the eye patch but he was wearing a white shirt with a blue jacket and black pants, called Ryu Kiryu.

He was holding a infant with green hair wearing a jacket, this is his little brother Kotaro.

"Well Kotaro looks like we came."He said and Kotaro nodded.

They went foward together and looked around as Ryu was smirking, he was glad to be here since now he can show off his skills.

He looks at Kotaro was looking down."You miss your other siblings?"

Kotaro looks at him and nodded.

"Don't worry they'll be here too soon."Ryu said.

"Yuya come back here!"

Ryu looks back and sees a guy with a tomato hair style being chased by a girl with pink hair holding a fan, with three kids behind them.

"Come on Yuzu, I said I was sorry!"He said.

She then noticed something."Yuya look out!"

He looks foward and bumps into Ryu making him fall but bends his body making one of his hands hold the floor while he held Kotaro up with his otther one.

"Wow."The kids clapped seeing that scene.

"Yuya watch out next time."Yuzu said and she noticed Kotaro staring at her."He's so cute!"She hugs him.

Yuya got up and looks at Ryu."Hey are you okay?"

"Oh yeah."He jumps up."I've dealt with worse."He chuckles.

They noticed the deck box on his belt and one on Kotaro.

"Your both duelists?"Yuya asked.

"Yeah, me and my little bro are ones."Ryu smirks."The names Ryu Kiryu, and that's my brother Kotaro."

"My name is Yuya Sakaki."

"I'm Yuzu Hiragi."

"My name is Tatsuya, nice to meet you."

"I'm Ayu, hope we can be friends."

"I'm Futoshi, I like to say shivers a lot."

"Nice to meet you guys."Ryu said.

"So Ryu... I haven't seen you both in the city, are you out of town?"Yuzu asked.

"Yes, we just arrived and came to participate in the championship."Ryu said.

"That's great, we want to qualify too."Yuya said."So are you part of a duel school?"

Yuzu then hits him with her paper fan."Yuya don't ask something like that?"